Reviews for Shine On
chelley83 chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
the only problem i have with this story is how quick hermione forgave harry...i mean he was her best friend and boyfriend and then he just broke her heart and while i know she would understand why, it's because of everything he is to her i think it would make everything he did hurt all the more...i mean yeah you'd want to forgive right away but i just don't think it could happen that fast...other than that though i really liked the story...thanks for writing it
SingingShooter chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
amazing story!
pstibbons chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
Ginny should be killed. She never informed Hermione of what happened. Ditto Ron. They preferred to see Hermione suffer for three years. Harry was just being a coward, but the youngest Beastlys were being the evil basta[r]ds they are.
Isabel Henry chapter 14 . 4/21/2006
*woot woot* Thank you for the bit of dramatic fluff. I think I needed that. It is well written, if not a bit on the short side. Praise to you.

Miss.
Ms. Sakura Moon chapter 14 . 8/3/2005
That was a VERY good fic! This last chapter made me cry REALLY bad! If you haven't made a sequel (I have yet to check), then please do! Again, lovely story!
Diane chapter 14 . 4/17/2005
THAT WAS A GREAT STORY, I LOVED IT
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I love your fic, I have a new website, and I was wondering if I may have your permission to put it up on my site ?

thanks, and keeps of the great writing
MoxyGirl chapter 14 . 12/11/2004
wow words can't describe how I am feeling at this very moment... you had me going...when you had Hem think that harry and ginny we together...tears instantly sprun to my eyes... I felt hurt and betrayed... this story was beautifly writting and I think it's safe to say that is one will be highly recomended and on my favorites list... thank you so much for sharing you story with us...I will definatly be looking for another one of your briliant roances between Harry and Hen in the near time future...
anonymous chapter 14 . 11/19/2004
omg i cried at the end... it was so sad at first but then so happy! you are an AMAZING author, dont let anyone tell you otherwise! you should write romance novels. please, email me! i would love to talk to you sometime. dont hesitate! love, me
KcluvsMl chapter 14 . 11/5/2004
::sniff:: it was just so...beautiful! ::sniff::
Stephanie04321 chapter 14 . 11/2/2004
what a sweet ending
melomunki chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
Yay the peaches were definitely with you! Yeah you really can't help turn someone who your in love with away from any of that glorious crap. I know I wouldn't be able to! Well as you already know but I must say again...I loved it...loved it...and loved it! I did expect it to be longer but oh well it was good all the same!
Kristen chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
Oh my gosh thanks so much for the wonderful ending! It was simply amazing and I loved it! Keep writing stories because you are simply amazing!
fanjimmy chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
He explained a lot of things that I wanted to know.
MANGOave chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
Excellently written story! I love the ending and yes i felt myself getting emotional. i know so pathetic of me but it's not like i couldn't have avoided it!