Reviews for Shades of Home
Greysh chapter 44 . 12/29/2014
a nice story :) I'm normaly not a fan of Ranma fics, but I liked this AU one. I'm glad that you put genma in prison and gave ranma more support.
I also liked the way you dealt with akane. her abuse of ranma is horrible and I'm glad that ranma ended that 'relationship'.
Sunny is adorable :)
Guest chapter 44 . 1/11/2014
You said that there will be a Sequal but you haven't yet please do it soon
Guest chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
Chan cute
Akane when she finds Ryoga...I mean a black Piglett she names it P-Chan when asked why she responds

P for pig & Chan for cute
Guest chapter 33 . 1/9/2014
Actually I heard that if a civilian works with the military &/ or have an honary title then they salute
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
You just said Ranma crawled into her lap like a cat Neko...so like a cat cat

What in te Blue hell is a cat cat?
You do know that Neko is Japanese for cat, right?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Your list of Japanese words
Bakayamero (1 word not 2) can be translated as: asshead, asshole, dumb-ass
Nani yo means either "So What" or "Well what"
Shimatta A light expletive, means "Oh, no!" or "damn!"
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
It's Neko-ken not Neko-kun
&
If this Ranma was at the "Tendo Family Christmas Scramble" then he proved that SHE can sing
Y2Ranma chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Okay I call Bull$#!

"I was raised to respect my elders"...By who it sure as hell wasn't Genma

&

Scared to used the Moko Takbisha...he never had that problem before, I could understand it if it was that he put to much power in it
Ranmamania chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Okay this is good so far & I understand that this is an alternate universe but you don't specify where it alters from

Is it just after arriving in Nerima at the Tendo's?
Is it after the Cat's tounge pressure point?
Is it after the Locking Ladel & battle with Prince Herb?
Is it after Ranma meets his Mother?
Is it after the battle with Saffron & the failed wedding?
shugokage chapter 44 . 9/26/2013
Amazing end to a truly incredible story!
shugokage chapter 43 . 9/26/2013
Absolutely incredible story thank you!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/5/2013
Great start then it kind dies down (but keeps you interested) then picks back up

GREAT JOB, so far
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Intresting
Kingdark chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
WHAT. THE. FUCK? Ranma DEFNDED himself. He did NOT initiate anything? How the hell is it fair that HE get punished too? I don't get it. It doesn't make any sense whatsofuckingever!

Sorry but this pisses me off!
Raynze76 chapter 44 . 8/28/2011
it took me 2 days to read this story and it was worth it! great story, dark at times but that's life, i look forward to reading your other stories and hope maybe someday you will continue of finish this one. Keep up the great work!