Reviews for Max Schweitzer's Horribly Bad No Good Rotten Day
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Nicely done!
spookysister7 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
You made me laugh. At work. Bad writer! I love 'Franz' and poor Max! "Max struggled to resist the urge to drop to his knees and pound his fists against his forehead crying: "Nein, nein, nein!" But then again, maybe Major Bergmann was on to something there." SO FUNNY!
Jenni chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Loved it! That was SO funny! And clever! And good imagery! And good characterisation! And good attention to details! I could go on but I'll just say that I think it was GREAT writing! Oh...and I'm glad the pot plant made it out too ;)
Best of HH Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hello wonderful author! _

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my C2 Community "Best of HH Fanfiction," a Hogan's Heroes showcase community dedicated to the most memorable and readable of Hogan's Heroes fanfiction. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, join the staff, make suggestions, or have any questions. A link to the C2 Community is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! _

Becky chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
I know I've reviewed this story (a few times), but I suppose it never hurts to do it again, huh? Great story! It makes me laugh every time. :)
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Excellent! loved every minute of it. I kept hoping, it seemed so much like what they would do, but you never gave it away. That's our Papa Bear! Good job!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I am completely at a loss. I keep listening for the General to say something that would identify him as someone other than who claims to be. But I'm getting a little worried! Great edge of the seat writing!
RS11 chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
I know that I have reviewed this before, but it is just SO good, I felt compelled to review again. I have adored this story since the first time I saw it. You ARE working on more, right? ;) Keep up the good work!
sandykitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I LOVE this story! Wonderful, original writing style and POV, absolutely amazing! I think it's a crime if you don't win the next Papa Bear Awards! ;-)
Please tell me you're working on another story, soon? Also, the backstory- the french spy - is that a true story? Where did you hear it?
Superb job, again,
Team Blue chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
One of my favorite HH moments is that scene from "The Scientist" when Hogan and Newkirk go to get the scientist's daughter and Hogan just decimates the front desk of the hotel with that riding crop! Seeing General von Baer, heh heh, do the same thing here was just a riot.
Good story! Hope to see more from you more from that Big Tease you tortured us with over at smargroups? )
AGroovie1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Loved it! Excellent. Hans and Franz, General von Baer - had to laugh at that. Keep it up! Hope to see more stories from you in the future!
Chandlia chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
I really enjoyed your story! The point of view is very refreshing. Max and even poor Bergmann, are characters that everyone can enjoy. I, for one, hope we haven't seen the last of them! _ I don't think Max's day was a total loss...! Keep up the good work!
Kits chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
This is so utterly amusing.
I just sat there, rereading it, especially the part where the Major is banging his head against the wall and the poor guy just has no idea what to do. And I could not stop laughing, it was just this quiet kind of insanity that makes you laugh; it's really really cool!
And of course, Hochstetter asking about the man they captured... I can see him doing it to *everybody* when they say they have a new prisoner. He's just that paranoid. :p
I like how you're doing this, from an ordinary character's perspective-it's clever and makes the story that much more interesting to see what it must seem to the outsider.
Poor guy!
This story is just perfectly awesome.
P.S. :) The title-So I wasn't the only one to read that book when I was a kid, huh? ;)
Kathy M chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
What a wonderfully inventive story! You had me fooled for a while until things started to click-"General von BAER"-LOL! Very nice writing style-I loved your descriptive details. Please contribute more to our HH fan fic treasure trove!
katzchenkity chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Keep up with the good work. I hope you make more.