Reviews for Lead Your Beast Unto Me
Shiann Reece chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
Sigh...I sure hope that you finish this fic someday. I really, absolutely love/adore this fic. I know you write a ton, and I love all of the stuff I have read, but this is one of my favorites...please finish it someday! Pretty please?
ArchFaith chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Ah...looks like this is an unfinished masterpiece...if you're still reading, author, please know that is the only piece of Callo/Sydney fanfiction I have ever come across. You seemed to be hinting that you would pair them up...I thought I was the only one who ever liked this pairing!

If you ever get a chance, please finish's a beautiful piece of work, and I personally love it.
Kd Zeal chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I almost hate to bother you about this (dead?) fic, but... I love it! Well, that and I'm playing through VS myself... *laugh* However, I fully understand that you're bloody busy with your many other fics. So, I won't pressure you to finish this one. *sigh* Just had to say I love it.
LosstarotGirl chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
I love it. You should deffinitely keep going with this. I've gone through the game several times and have always wondered what might have happened in their side of the story.

Anyways, great fic.
jillytee chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
hi love this story! pls continue writing! )
Switchfoot chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Wow, this story is phenomenal. I hope that you are still writing this story, I want to read more, please! I love this story, and your writing is great.
Celyne chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
Wow! This is a great story...please continue. _
Shiann Reece chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
Wow, this story is great. I currently just started playing Vagrant Story, and it is cool to read a view of Callo's journey. I haven't gotten very far in the game...but you are doing a great job! I hope that you continue with this story, I love it!
Nagia chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
I really love this story, but there's a minor error in this chapter- this takes place, I believe, shortly after the catacombs. We saw Sydney summon, and when Ashley enters, he fights a golem. Therefore, it's pretty safe to assume that Sydney was summoning a golem.
But by all means- please continue this fic! You're doing really well.