Reviews for Lord Voldemort and the Internal Revenue Service
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 10/6
I know of very few adults who have not known this fear. And that's with the benefit of computers and inaccurate (fudging on the side of safety) tax programs for said computers. I can't imagine the horrors (Horrors, I tell you!) of trying to fill out a modern tax form by quill.

Thanks for the snicker and fun mental images. I am feeling so much more smug about my financial software, at the moment...

Best thoughts.
kolodny chapter 1 . 9/24
Hahaha. Thanks!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/20
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 6/9
Omg GREAT! I don't look forward too that!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 2/23
I can remember doing my own taxes, once.

(even if I can only BARELY afford turbotax... and I should really get on top of submitting those returns...)
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Haha this was great! It makes me think of a Star Wars fan fiction once where Anakin turns to the Dark Side because he's really pissed off about being harassed about healthcare bills.
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
*applause* this is good stupid fun. Thanks for this on a Sunday night.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
T_T quite funny, but I find myself pitying dear Tom and Lucy.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
LOL :) Shorter than your others but still awesome
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Trolololol, this fanfic is ingenius!

Thankfully I haven't had to fill out income taxes yet, seeing as I'm underage and still a minor without employment, but I think you captured what I imagine to be the vexation of incomes taxes perfectly! The description of their reactions to it are hilarious! Can you maybe do a sequel, or add several more chapters depicting various other wizarding characters attempting to comprehend their taxes?
Adelicya de Raizel chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Lol. Now I'm weary of the day I have to do taxes... if financial aid wasn't already tedious enough! But seriously, this is cracking me up right now.
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is hilarious!
Zutara22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my God, this is just too good! it's 11:30 at night and im laughing so hard im keeping my family awake. just awesome!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was brilliant LOL :) Thanks for making me laugh!
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 3/31/2013