Reviews for Lord Voldemort and the Internal Revenue Service
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 2/23
I can remember doing my own taxes, once.

NEVER AGAIN.

(even if I can only BARELY afford turbotax... and I should really get on top of submitting those returns...)
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Haha this was great! It makes me think of a Star Wars fan fiction once where Anakin turns to the Dark Side because he's really pissed off about being harassed about healthcare bills.
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
*applause* this is good stupid fun. Thanks for this on a Sunday night.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
T_T quite funny, but I find myself pitying dear Tom and Lucy.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
LOL :) Shorter than your others but still awesome
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Trolololol, this fanfic is ingenius!

Thankfully I haven't had to fill out income taxes yet, seeing as I'm underage and still a minor without employment, but I think you captured what I imagine to be the vexation of incomes taxes perfectly! The description of their reactions to it are hilarious! Can you maybe do a sequel, or add several more chapters depicting various other wizarding characters attempting to comprehend their taxes?
Rei A. Skarthos chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Lol. Now I'm weary of the day I have to do taxes... if financial aid wasn't already tedious enough! But seriously, this is cracking me up right now.
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is hilarious!
Zutara22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my God, this is just too good! it's 11:30 at night and im laughing so hard im keeping my family awake. just awesome!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was brilliant LOL :) Thanks for making me laugh!
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it.
Aikaru chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was kinda funny but completely lame at the same time. I loved it.
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
oh yes. always a bad time. haha!
ty!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Really funny! I don't know how taxes work in England though but I definitely relate about them being evil. I always curse doing my taxes too!
Galgalatz chapter 1 . 2/17/2013