Reviews for Between The Shadow and The Soul
What a bunch of petty shit. Sakura the slut is not the only one who saw you stupid fucker! Sakura didnt have a clue. She was always behind the two guys and just wanted sasuke because ino did. She wasnt good hearted because she treats naruto like shit and he doesnt deserve it! And she also ended the friendship with ino over a shit guy. After all ino did for her! Naruto is the one who knows the little bastard uchiha. Sakura is just a pathetic little girl!
Oh fuck off sasuke ushitha. Im sick of hearing about his pathetic sorry life. The anime is called naruto! Think ill stop reading this shit excuse for a fiction as i havr a feeling its gonna be a slutty sasusaku and im trying to avoid that disgusting pairing. Your a shit person too. Least u could do is put the shit pairing up so we know what shit were reading you cunt!
Wtf?! The least u could do is warn that its a shitty sasusaku slutty fic! Go fuck your shitty self!
AlwaysYourHome chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
My heart break into million pieces for you, sasuke. I know it will be weird to put a happy ending for both of them but i still can't help to restrain my frustration. What did sasuke do so wrong in his previous life that he need to suffer like that. He is my fav character in Naruto and I hope nothing for him more than him to be happy.
Although this bittersweet ending just kill me right here and there, i can't see another ending that fit this story well.
You, my friend, are officially gaining a new fan here. Now, ill stop weeping and give sasuke a big, monstrous bear-hug.
AlwaysYourHome chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Wow. This really is an awesome story. I rarely leave review in a story, i know it was not something to boast about but it speaks volume of how deep your story touching me, but i feel the urge to give you one or more to come. Ive read many sasusaku fics before and i could count it with my finger of how much it really amaze me. Keep writing. The world that you create in this fics is like no one that i ever seen before.
Chance chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
I'm not going to lie, I'm balling right now. This was the most cruel thing I have ever read. I don't understand why Sasuke always has to suffer... it's so sad and heartbreaking.

I really like this story though! You just knew exactly how to pull some heart strings.
blazingpyro606 chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Is there a sequel to this? I really enjoyed reading this
Aimii0 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I liked the chpater, it showed Sasuke's emotions and what he felt :)
Aimii0 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
uh.. I got a bit confused at the end.
Aimii0 chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
OH GODD! You're gonna kill me..
Aimii0 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
The chapter was somehow heart-warming and sad..
Aimii0 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Oh my God, I have tears in my eyes..
Aimii0 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I just love your story, the chapter was great
Aimii0 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
That monster is .. terrible. Can't wait to see the moment Sakura and Sasuke meet!
Aimii0 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013