Reviews for Between The Shadow and The Soul
Ako-si-Uchiha-Sasuke chapter 23 . 9/12/2004
Yes*hises lik snake* whoo! it's not yet the end!
bLack chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
You are creepy..This whole story is creeping me out..
Ayane Selznick chapter 23 . 9/8/2004
YES! YES! I'm so happy! you updated! waii! You know what, you predicted what I'm gonna do.. I wanna scream! (not to you _) OMG Sasuke just failed... and it was too damn hurting to know that at the very end, he haven't told her his feelings... tsk. Btw, what's omake? _
dirtandskye chapter 23 . 9/6/2004
argh!

he FAILED?

well you said it was a cliffhanger

oh well

me likee

so update soon
viviannnnn chapter 23 . 9/5/2004
not the end? good...good..._
viviannnnn chapter 22 . 9/5/2004
Great job!
Neptune47 chapter 23 . 9/5/2004
Oh I am going to burst, you evil woman! Another cliffhanger ending, but this cliff is like a million times higher than the last one! Oh man, what on earth is going to happen?

Please please please, more soon!
naria-satome chapter 23 . 9/5/2004
0-0 you can't leave like that! they have to been together in this fic! dangit, this is the only sasusaku fic out there that i want them to been together. u made into a shipper for them. please have a happy ending. this is only sasusaku fic out there that made me like this couple. HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!
Jewel Song chapter 23 . 9/5/2004
Oh. My. GOD! That was so amazing! I was nervous the entire time and I can't wait for the next chapter! And the Omakes at the end cracked me up! Oh, a sequal would be NICE! _ Great job and please update soon!
a-siren chapter 23 . 9/5/2004
I'm so happy you've updated! I really love this story, because of the way you have written the character's emotions. It's very touching, of course, but not too goofy. Plus, I really like the references to the mythology of Death. It makes for a very interesting little world you've created. In particular I liked the earlier chapter where Sasuke visits with his family. That scene, I think, showed Sasuke's strength and weakness of character. I'm really interested to see how this will resolve.
Girl-chama chapter 23 . 9/5/2004
Okay so I was on the verge of screaming, but the omake helped break it up. Man... I thought it would end so that Sakura made it back and Sasuke stayed behind x.x How wrong was I? Oh well, I'll be waiting )
Girl-chama chapter 22 . 9/5/2004
I might have said this already but this story really reminds me of "What Dreams May Come" because it's just so *out there.* I like the transition at the end for Sakura. It makes me nervous, but I guess it's the way you build up tension, having her forget everything that way. Come on, Sasuke! Get her out of there!
Neptune47 chapter 21 . 9/3/2004
I just reread this chapter and am DYING here. I don't mean to be too demanding, but I really have to know how this ends! Please update soon!
Ori chapter 21 . 8/24/2004
I honestly don't mind Sasuke dying (alas it would be good if both Sakura and Sasuke will admit their love for each other officially before he dies), but I think I don't want a sequel of this story, I want it to end right now without showing if Sakura has future love or not.

It breaks my heart to read physically who Sakura ends up with later after Sasuke dies to save her.
Icarusy chapter 21 . 8/22/2004
Oh damn.

A sad ending you say? So that means Sakura and Sasuke don't get together in the end? But that'll just ruin the whole point of reading this fict! I mean, then nothing will come out of it, the whole thing is essentially the same except maybe Sasuke realization that he loves Sakura... Or maybe I'm just taking this entirely the wrong way...

Happy ending please? *sigh* It would make this fict so much better than a depressing one... no offense; its of course still your choice...

I saw this fict on your profile before but never bothered to click on it 'cos it wasn't classified under Romance. Maybe you should change the genres to supernatural/romance? After all, it is based on it and that classification would draw a new batch of reviewers who only look out for Romance ficts. And that is to say, a impressive percentage of fanficters...

I love this fict so far. Hopefully, it'll end on a happy note so I can continue loving it. *grins* Another Sasu/Saku? Please? XP
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »