Reviews for Between The Shadow and The Soul
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
"He was wrong… Love can't be death… because real love doesn't die… so long as we remember and treasure it, it will always live…" Again, I disagree. You don't need memory to keep a bond. You don't need memory to feel an attachment to someone. (Well in this case, the memory of to love and to be loved) But, seriously, good job! I was getting frustrated with how the story is going -it's getting more and more predictable by chapter- but you gain my interest back by sharing your insight on the concept of familiarity and belongings. :D
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Ah, I can sense it. The disagreement. It's coming. I know it's coming.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
*rolls eyes at the irony of it" sorry, cant help it.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
"But that didn't excuse Sasuke's past association with Orochimaru or his willingness to betray Konoha for power." Is it really your opinion or is it just for the sake of the story? In another perspective, Sasuke met Itachi first before he met Team Seven; so it is justified that he put vengence before anything else. I have always thought that it is more than just for the sake of revenge. It is for the sake of the bond that he and Itachi had. Like it is their last game of tag or hide and seek or... ya know, sibling stuffs.. Not merely sibling stuffs.. epic-poke-head sibling stuffs... I did not find his motivation weak. (And I find Orochimaru amusing, never hate that guy; he is the only real villain in narutoverse. Pein doesn't count _) But of course, there are white knights in this world, eh?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
hercules, much? i remember the scene when he tried to retrieved Meg from The River of Death or something. But, whatever, I'm reading this until the end.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
I dont want to seem stupid but... did Sasuke die? O-O
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 26 . 1/12/2012
This fic does not have enough reviews.

Wonderful. Thank you for this.
T chapter 27 . 1/6/2012
This is absolutely beautiful.
FanFicAddict7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
so awesome! i just read prolouge but the story is already awesome
melancholyblood chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So powerful.
kiki chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
great!
scarylolita chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
you sure kept me at the edge of my seat!

the ending was so heartbreaking and touching.
Crystaluvy chapter 27 . 12/17/2010
I really love this so much. you are such a good writer. I m not so good giving reviews but i just wanted to let u know t was really good. So thnx for writing it. :)
WouldntYouLikeToKnow chapter 27 . 9/20/2010
this story is so god that i cried
team7 without sai chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
ch12 the end with the sunshine song was amazingly so sad like about all the pain sasuke has to carry nd because he knew and felt what it was like to have family and to lose is so sad and i actually love this so much its so good! this story is amaazing you ar so taaaallented to write such a thing! im team sasuke uchiha btw haha _-
323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »