Reviews for Between The Shadow and The Soul
Gladiel chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
I'm willing to read more. Please continue! :)
viviannnnn chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
WOW HOW INTERRESTING! CONTINUE PLEASE!
Gladiel chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Wow, this story is great. I like your manner of writing. I haven't seen any misspelled words or wrong grammar. The plot is great. Wouldn't have thought of it myself. Quite unique, I'll say. Anyway, continue! I'm looking forward for more chapters. I'll add this to my Favorite Stories List. :)
babowonsuni chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
this touched me. how u made sasuke feel afer so long for sakura and the dramatic scenes between the characters. update soon
Jijabi chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
So...sad...I really like your stories. You deserve every review that you get, and even some that you don't. Keep writing and update as often as possible!
fireblazie chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Oh, I love your stories. _ Especially 'cause they're SasuSaku. Yeaah. _
LOL, that whole bit about going out and finding fragments reminded me so much of Inuyasha. Strange..
Anyway, I think you've gotten off to a great start. It's a pretty original plot [I've never seen another fic like it], and I just love it!
Ori chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
O that was good. Please keep going.
naria-satome chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Hey, this is getting better good.
Please continue
viviannnnn chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
o0o0o0 what a good plot please continue as soon as possible this story is really good i like it a lot because of the plot! please continue this is really really intresting!
ayumu-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
You did a great job on the first chapter. Naruto was very IC, and I could definetly see everyone reacting that way. In the preview though, Sakura seemed helpless. I know you said it was a little OOC, but the biggest piece of her personality is her strength. They made such a huge deal of it in the show especially in Gaara's battle a couple of weeks ago. Your style of writing is very good, and enjoyable, but I can't get past the fact that she just stood there crying. I don't think she would ever do that. She'd either be mad and get Naruto, or try to stop him herself. Even if she had given up on him romantically, someone with that kind of strength would never allow themselves to just stop and cry, or to use tears as a weapon. Shes just too proud. eh! I'm sorry, I guess I'm starting to seriously ramble. Gomen. ) I was just trying to think of ways you could make her more IC. I'm sorry I don't mean to be a hassle. I'm looking forward to the rest of your fic though!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22