Reviews for Between The Shadow and The Soul
Relini chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Don't forget to upgrade... I really really love this.. and your other fics too... you are such a great writer keep it up.
Relini chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
OH... it's getting more and more interesting... continue the good work.
Relini chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Keep on writing ...
Relini chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Great start... I love it. These two, Sakura and Sasuke, are my favorite couple.
Ori chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
O. I love it! Hehe more!
viviannnnn chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
OMG YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS SO GOOD~! XD
ayumu-in-blue chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
I enjoyed the 2nd chapter of your story. It really shows Sasuke's evolution of feelings. Can't help but wonder what he thinks of these changes himself. ) It's too bad you can only imagine. 'sigh'
Gladiel chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
I'm willing to read more. Please continue! :)
viviannnnn chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
WOW HOW INTERRESTING! CONTINUE PLEASE!
Gladiel chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Wow, this story is great. I like your manner of writing. I haven't seen any misspelled words or wrong grammar. The plot is great. Wouldn't have thought of it myself. Quite unique, I'll say. Anyway, continue! I'm looking forward for more chapters. I'll add this to my Favorite Stories List. :)
babowonsuni chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
this touched me. how u made sasuke feel afer so long for sakura and the dramatic scenes between the characters. update soon
Jijabi chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
So...sad...I really like your stories. You deserve every review that you get, and even some that you don't. Keep writing and update as often as possible!
070 chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Oh, I love your stories. _ Especially 'cause they're SasuSaku. Yeaah. _
LOL, that whole bit about going out and finding fragments reminded me so much of Inuyasha. Strange..
Anyway, I think you've gotten off to a great start. It's a pretty original plot [I've never seen another fic like it], and I just love it!
Ori chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
O that was good. Please keep going.
naria-satome chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Hey, this is getting better good.
Please continue