Reviews for Between The Shadow and The Soul
nazzy and jerkez chapter 27 . 4/28/2008
S...So pretty.

..So...so VERY pretty.

And I adored it and loved and glomped and just cried.

Beautiful.

love,

me.
Shiranui the Brave chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
topic/42300/4679105/1/

This is a link to forum where a review for your fic, Between the Shadow and the Soul, has been posted. I'd appreciate if you could check it out.

Regards,

Shiranui
hopping-bunny chapter 27 . 8/15/2007
Whoa. I've never seen a story quite like this before. What irks me is that he'll never be with her..well, at least it doesn't seem so the way you described it...( But it was such a sweet story, I've got to love it.
HaiJu chapter 27 . 7/19/2007
Oh, man...that was awesome. You had me crying by the end.

HJ
StrawberryPuff chapter 27 . 7/12/2007
are you doing to make a sequel?i hope you do! this story is amazing!
Phantom Mime chapter 27 . 7/10/2007
Wow. I just finished this beautifully written story, and wow. I have mixed feelings about it though. I love the story, don't get me wrong. But I feel like Sasuke and Sakura deserve a happy ending, er, happier then that. Poor Sasuke-kun went through so much in your story. I loved it though. This story is a definate *fave*
Phantom Mime chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
Oh my gosh! You put Obito in this? I was crying!
Phantom Mime chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Wow, Naruto really got me jumping. It was like watching Naruto on tv, when he's about to do something drastic but good. I was jumping, swinging my arms, yelling, "Go Naruto! Get him! Tell him!" Then I was laughing. Wow.
Viridian chapter 27 . 6/24/2007
*whew* And the end comes. And such a bittersweet ending it is too. I'm surprised he's still intent on carrying out his revenge. Has he not learned anything from the journey? But I suppose he has, and yet learning and actually putting the knowledge into action are often two very different things. What a pity.

Anyway, this is really a great story - very well-written and touching. I hope you do eventually start on a sequel.
Viridian chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
Ah, so this was the "unexpected" ending that you warned us about. It's a bit sad, but not entirely so. It is still somewhat of a "happy" ending.
Viridian chapter 25 . 6/24/2007
I'm speechless. What a poignant chapter, with the appearance of light in the darkness. I loved how you described him as "wisdom itself and honor and strength and sacrifice"; it was silly for me not to think that he would show up in a tale of self-sacrifice and redemption like this.
Viridian chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
Definitely a fairy tale, in all its cruelty and beauty. It's good to see that he chose to give up the past, rather than the present and future; hopefully, after this, he will continue to focus on them as well.
Viridian chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
Wow, I'm stunned by the price. Certainly, I've been wondering what sort of price a dead person could pay, but ... wow. I'm touched by the depth of feeling in this chapter.
Viridian chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
"I noticed I've made Sasuke more softer, but I guess that's because noone else is around to watch him act that way; if you read the manga, right before he leaves, the decision is harder and more emotional than he lets on when Sakura confronts him"

Indeed. Really, no one could be as dark as Sasuke is without being a very emotional person. If his departure from Konoha and his only remaining "family" didn't hurt, he would haven't felt such a burning need to leave.
Viridian chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
In one of the earlier chapters, I thought for a moment that Sasuke would leave in a hurry, without explanation. I'm glad he took the time to say a proper farewell. The scene was very moving.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »