Reviews for Book of Thoughts: The Verboten Spell
Thunderbolt2012 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
what happens. Do they die or what. You're a wonderfull writer. Please update soon
randomosity69 chapter 16 . 5/7/2012

Update soon! :D
availer chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I need more im so interested in how it ends
AVAILER chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
I liked it but i need more iv'e grown bored...
Melissa chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
I thought this was an excellent story. Very well written. I cannot wait for you to write more.
Azrug chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
Hey, I read your story and it made me want to register just so I could write a review. I really like it that much. Just one or two errors, but nothing more than I've seen J.P. do in his books. Off hand, if it's to take place between Book of Nightmares and Book of War, then it hasn't been a couple of years (the goblin section for example). By the time of the Book of Reality, it's only been a year since they started their journeys and by the time of Book of Oceans, it's only been "around" seven months... give or take a week or two. Also, just so you don't have the same blooper that J.P. did, the gem for shape shifting is the onyx, not the opal. This is to be constructive criticism and not to be taken personally. So I hope it won't be taken as such, again I really like the story and I hope that you'll continue it because, in my opinion, it's a great addition by a skilled writer.
OCR chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I read this about two years ago when i first started reading diadem. I love this, but i do have a few complaints.

2. After book 10 it doesn't fit, but no one can do anything bout that, so thats not a real complaint, i'm just stating the odvious.

3. I thought about this since i read it:

I know that i'm being rediculous, but i just can't forget that fact.
Pruneday5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is SO cool! Everyone is in character and the plotline is extremely original. Please update! I really wanna know what happens!
Half-elf chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
I have to say that I hope you are continuing this. It is really very good. You keep that characters in... well, character. I know that doesn't sound right but I still mean it. The idea is interesting and not one that I've seen before. You can't leave me hanging. Can you?
DEVOLDIDIT chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
I like it, I like it, I like it a lot! Very good and interesting story please update. The only thing about this story that I don't like is the fact that the one on the diadem fanzone in your fic. Pixel didn't tell Score and Helaine and in this one he did tell them. So... basically in this one Healine's just stupid for not telling them and in the other one she just thinks its a stupid nightmare so...yeah.
bluetigerlowrider chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
Hey, I really like this story. You should update it!
Russet Fox chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
Wow!1 is it just me or are villains like a million tims worse when theyre kids? this is such a good story and i really really really really want to read more! hurry plz!
atomicpen chapter 11 . 7/2/2004
Nice! I read this series a long time ago... and I'm afraid that I've lost all seven books (what ever possessed John Peel to not write an eigth?), but it's nice to see I'm not the only one reading them! I thought I was _;; I can't wait to see what's next...
Meitora chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
Score killed his mother? Creepy. His agression seems true to character, even though he normally is the "coward". I'm looking forwards to more. Nicely done. Aroo!
Dootz chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I love it! I remember the fic from a while back, and it's still lovely. Continue soon please. :o)