Reviews for The Secret
riverrat chapter 35 . 1/14
Strange ending of this fic also... Interesting story nonetheless.
Hope you will tie up the loose ends in your sequel.
riverrat chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Your story would be much better if it wouldn't be littered with writing mistakes. You are using "to" instead of "too", "their" instead of "there", "your" instead of "you're", "its" instead of "it's", "threw" instead of "through" and "do" instead of "due", just to name a few. Another thing I have noticed two or three times is that you use the word "of" instead of "have", like in the sentence "No I would have told you now wouldn't I of?"
I would suggest you get a beta who is weeding out our bugs.
riverrat chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
In the story Albus was cooking up, Severus supposedly didn't know that he had a son until after his mother died. So Harry should have a name his mother picked and not some name that would be coming from Severus family.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
The word 'corroder' is not what you want. You mean 'corridor'.
Owlfur chapter 35 . 7/1/2015
Good! But I still want the Death Eaters to get him. : ) - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 34 . 7/1/2015
Why? Why did he have to be rescued? I want the Death Eaters to get him. - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 30 . 7/1/2015
Does... does this mean he's not going to be trained? :( : ( - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
That was.. AWESOME! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY! - OWL LESTRANGE
Owlfur chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
That was so much FUN! My favourite chapter by far. I'm going to read it over and over and over... ; ) :) : ) ; ). - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
Please make Draco be a double spy PLEASE?! Please let him be spying for the Death Eaters. - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
I can't wait to see them marked! Fun! I know I'm a a little crazy. : ) Like Bellatrix. : ) - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
The Dark Lord will want to give Damien the dark mark. Or is that just my thinking? And does Draco had the mark in your stroy?- Owl LeStrange
Jetsun1119 chapter 35 . 6/29/2015
Wow! Double triple quadruple quintuple wow! This story is soooooo awesome!