Reviews for The Secret
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
It's too cliché I won't say it no, no. I won't say I'm in in loooooooooove WITH THIS AMAZING STORY *insert heart face emoji here*
She's a girl...
Bathsheda Babbling is the Acient Runes professor
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
It drives me crazy when people think that changing a person name changes thier personality in stories
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Not sure what he get rescued from and its wierd how after several years petunia grows a spine and conscince
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I Love It When People Rename Harry!
Danny for Jesus chapter 35 . 8/21/2014
I loved the Secret and can't wait for the sequel
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Ug I hate when people rename Harry. :( It makes him seem like he's not Harry anymore. Can't read this story anymore, too disappointed by that.
The Creature chapter 35 . 6/14/2013
I want to hear more about one emerald-eyed girl with fiery hair and a temper to match.
Amber chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
This story was awesome and I can't wait to start reading the sequel. You are truely a wonderful author.
Amber chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
I love this chapter. I was very sweet. Full of love. Keep on writing. You're so awesome at it.
Amber chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
I loved this chapter. It was sweet and aloud them to get closer together. You are an awesome author:)
Smfri chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
I love your story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
I think the Professor for Ancient Runes was Professor Vector, but he might be the Professor for Arithmancy instead. I don't really remember.
ShatteredDragon chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
i dont usually like harry/ginny stories but this one is actually been pretty good and its not all sappy with her being a weakling like most are thanks for making this pair enjoyable for me!