Reviews for Brewing Love
Lilypadcakes chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
omg! i so love it! i love rei and aya pairings! it's soo good! it shall go on my fav list ) xD
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
love it i got scared though cause i thought rei liked ran thank god it is a rei x aya story! plz finsh it a-s-a-p!
GJXeno chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
very good jobs.. (sarap pare)
Ayafuga chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Lila Paige Rose,

Hi i just want you to know that i am very very sad coz i never had a chance to finish you r story.I always look if there is the continuation but it seems that you are quite busy but if you have a story in mind pls make story is not as good as yuors and i will do you do better than mine!

Ayafuga
camille-lkx chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Uhm... Not much action in this chappie... Got to ask you though, liked the lyrics of the song Aya sang in Music class, what's the title? If you don't mind, please post it in ARLC ot your next chap! Btw, you have a bit of typo error and grammatical errors... Anyway, just pointing out my observations... Will be looking forward to the next chapter, which I hope has more "action" and "happenings" and more of Aya and Rei! (",) Till the next chapter! [BTW, hope you read and review my fic too! It's updated!]
fiercemyass chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
aww! dats romantic! pLease continue d fic even if onLy 4 me!
japferp chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
i love d story i'm a fan of rei and aya
they look good together
i hope you'll continue updating this fanfic
keep it up
/can you send me a notice if you update this fic
if it's ok to you :-
camille-lkx chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
I got scared there for a moment... I actually thought you were going to change your fic... I totally support you for making Rei fall in love with Aya and not Ran! (no offense RanxRei lovers) Update soon!
Externus78 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
oi! this fic is so familiar...hmm... isn't this the..*whispers to Lila what she wanted to say*
Whehehe...
Nice fic, I could say you renewed it and completely made it better... Keep it up!
Mag-review ka naman sa stories ko please! Daya mo eh!
MiReiLLe-cHaN chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
hey! this is great! aya x rei! nyahaha! :D update soon! (... also thanks for reviewing!)
Sechskies chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
wow! another cute story of ayaXrei! life is really really getting interesting, ne? nyweiz, hope you can update sooner! i find your story truly good, and i won't let you keep me hanging with such a... good cliffhanger! whehehe.. so kip up the good work, kei? and thanx for joining my group by the way! not only did you sign yourself up but you also advertised it here in your chappie! i really thank you... a whole lot! whehehe... so much for that. toodles! w
camille-lkx chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is quite interesting... I wonder how you'll pull this off... I hope there will be lots of romance in the next chappies! (",)