Reviews for Dealing with the Devil
AngelAlexLove chapter 1 . 5/27
I loved this story! That being said, I want to give you some advice. If a sentence doesn't sound quite right try adding some commas. They work wonders!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome story!
afallenheart chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
You should make a sequel for this story. Great job!
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i like it. its so kawaii. ;-)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
-giggle-that was hot and cute!seriously!honestly, hot cute and hot!keep it up write more!_
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
it's really good, but i think you should lower the rating abit, nothing really explicit happens.
satachiha08 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
It's really good, but since it doesn't have any thing really explicit I think it should be brought down to T
Mika3103 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I loved it. it was very interesting. really, i loved it.
Seimeii-Chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Heh, I love this story;it hasn't changed much has it? This story is so beautiful...
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Hi there! Great fic! Poor Fuji! But at least everything went out fine! So cute! I'm glad they end up together! Yey! Hope you'll make another one! _
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was really cool, I liked it a lot. Good job!

Tabiku
mara chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
hehe, I adored it because it reminded me of gravitation...Fuji was so much like Yuki in this (at least his past was). Sad, and lovely. Don't mistake, I also like the overall story not just the fact that it resembled gravitation. And it's fine to change the characters personalities a bit. That's why this is called fanfiction. Your not the creator of Prince of Tennis, so chances are you wont portray them exactly as they are. Besides, they weren't really out of character! crazy love for this fic!
NDebN chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is an well written and well thought story...Beautiful, sweet and a eyes filled with tears story. I like it this much_
Gorilaz chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
it's always the trademark "mada mada dane" isn't it?
orangemoon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005