Reviews for Repercussion
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You know, I must have seen less than 5 episodes of VU, but I remember liking what I saw very much. Even now, there are episodes floating around on-line here and there.

Thanks for writing this one. It was a good fill-in for me, since I never quite knew anything about Chapel's past except what was hinted at in the early episodes. Well done.
jzara chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
LOL years after writing this you are getting a new review. I can't help it thought that was good. I miss that show so much. Thanks for the great combination. You attenion to detailing emotion is excellent too
jzara chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Aurora Magician chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I liked this... a lot... very believable... So, now you have to write a sequal to this, you know that, right? Ok, good... thank you, and bye for now! (and who knows... keep watching, and maybe I'll write something for VU, the greatest show never give rightful credit)...
Jenn Osborne chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
This is sad, but good. I like it.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
I thought that was one of the best fan fictions I have ever read and I thought you should know. I love Species but I have to admit I agree with you about Species II.
Marty chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
It was great.
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Very nice. I quite enjoyed it, thanks so much for sharing your talent.
LunarBlade Valentine chapter 1 . 4/28/2000