Reviews for Understanding
144829 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Today, five years ago, she learned for the first timeā€¦ how to love.

Aw. That was sweet.
Hanna LiL chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
just ine word: GREAT!

YOU GOT TALENT GIRL!
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
HEHE! you should have made this longer!
XP
-keiko
Dea Isis chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
don't quite get it... but i think thats my fault
GirlquinndreameR chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I like the way you portrayed that their relationship is much deeper than superficial acts of love. Anna isn't the type of person to fawn over Yoh and he isn't the type for a lot of physical displays of affection. i like the balance you created.
snowducky86fnot signed in chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
you must update I need to know more. Smiles and hugs you for your talent. Snow ducky does a happy dance for you in celebration. Great Job
xxandlovesaidno chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
hey this was very cute i really like it was kind confusing so im going to reread it till i get anyways god work keep the stories coming
Kira lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
aw... yes. I love the second last line to death... eh yay! (i just make weird sounds, don't mind me) anyways... another lovely fic it was. definitely a nice one after the long day i had at school.
Sweet Dreams Cafe chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very KAWAII
i didnt get some parts, but who carez? _
plz continu
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
wow... this was really good... keep up the good werk!
Keitorin Asthore chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wow! Lovely stuff! very sweet! *thumbs up!*
And now I'm going to be very selfish...
Could you tell me details about Ozorean Revoir? I've been searching EVERYWHERE for volume 19 details for my story Child! Could you help, please please please? *begs unashamedly*
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very nice. Yoh and Anna have a subtle love and you captured that perfectly. Aw, so that day was the day when he freed her from the Oh-oni, huh? How sweet. _