Reviews for Latin Spice and Ebony Essence
AniCrazy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Oh,Crap!I'm getting really anxious now!Please up-date!
Steel Fox chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Ack! To be continued! No! There aren't enough Marco/Cassie stories as there is. Don't make me suffer!
vajbff chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Holy Crap! You can't stop it there! I've always been a fan of J/C, but this is really good. I have to know what happens next!
Shane C chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow, this is so well written and detailed, I love it! I stopped reading Animorphs about book #25 so I don't know how much of this actually happened and how much is your own brilliance, but I'll assume a lot of it is! Keep this up, I can't freakin wait to see how Jakey reacts!
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Damn this is a fantastic fic! You have to write more real soon!

I've always loved marco/cassie fics, I think they'd make a great couple, especially after the war...

Dont 4get to update it real soon k?

Anyways, HAPPY WRITING! :P
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Heh. I like it. )
Good to see a well-written, sense-making Marco fic. I'll probably have to get off my ass and read the first one sometiem soon, but even without doing so, I still liked this. Marco's monologue at the beginning was perfect, and I like the tabloid/media subplot you've got going...this was good. I only have one nitpick - marriage? I mean, I know Marco said they should wait 'til they're older and all, but oh my god, you DON'T mention that after your first date, no matter how well you know each other (or, maybe, even regardless of sex)...that's just moving things way too fast. I mean, especially with the sudden arrival of Jakey-boy, a lot of things could still go wrong here. Not that I don't like these two together, M/C is probably my second fave Marco couple along with R/M, but...I just worry that they're rushing into things too fast.
Still, I like it. Very sweet. )