Reviews for Patience is a Virtue
Zero02030406 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
there goes anzu mathe Joey I next...
bostafu chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
lolol this is soo funny! Yami was actually talking to the phone!
Saskie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ROFL killed me there :)
nAna chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
that is such a funny story! you're great! I laughed so hard! It's so cute! thanks for writing and sharing that!
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
nice
w4r7c chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
LOL! that was hilarious! _ i loved it!
Kudostalker chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
*snickers*

I'd love to have a way to watch Yami vs. Phone, take two. It would probably be very interesting.

I'd go and read 'Blackout' by Tanya Maxwell, but I can't seem to find it. Could you give me the link?

Thanks!

~Kiritsu
Avatrenai chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
hehe
Albino Magpie chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Yami arguing with a telephone...HAHAHAHA! Thank you, you just made my day!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
OH MY GOD ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I GOTTA SHOW THIS TO MY BROTHER ! ! ! ! ! ! HE"LL LAUGH HIS HEAD OFF ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
XD OMR! I kept cracking up! Awesome job! *laughs insanely* That was soo _good_! XDD I loved it!
Midnight-Fire chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!CAN'T BREATH
C.B.A chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hi! I actually found out about you from Sansi, so thank her. (_) Anyway, I think I'll add this to one of my fav. stories, b/c it was so cute! Now I think about it, no one even considers how confused someone who has lived 30 years ago would be w/ all these complicated machines in present time. But I thought it was hysterical how Yami was talking to the phone and thought he killed Anzu by diconnecting the phone cord. I was laughing so hard! Aww, poor Yami, Yuugi hasn't explained to him what everything is yet? How can Yuugi possibly expect his yami to understand everything? Anyway, great job!
TenkunoMeiou chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
LOL! That was awsome! that was so funny! Keep going!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! That is so funny, and well done! Only problem is I'm not supposed to make any noise right now cuz I'm writing this review in our silebnt study area... hee hee... no... must... not... laugh!