Reviews for If We Should Meet Again
Katelyn chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
most likely you would not see this review but just wanted to put out there that your writing is good but I hated the story, I can't see any of them like this and it was really really painful to read this story. Sorry
kgkgkg chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
Sorry but I hate the plot:/ Why the hell wud chandler end up wif rachel?
Rachael chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
Chandler and Rachel will never go out! It just wouldn't work! They're too different! Plus Monica would never do that! It was a well thought of and well written story though.
Amy Park chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
yes stuff Has been Revealed Cuz Rachel Just Told chandler that It was Her Fault That Monica was Dead.

Amy
Amy Park chapter 2 . 4/30/2005

Amy
adrift chapter 12 . 6/20/2004
Interesting story line... very well written! Emotional, feeling, seems like it could really happen. Bravo, I loved it!
Elpheen chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
wow...deep stuff...
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
Well, I don't really like your portrayal of Monica, but at least you don't have Ross acting like a twat over Chandler and Rachel's relationship; I really HATE C/R stories where that happens.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Hey! Here's you stupid review you wanted! Cool story, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Keep it up!
From your bestest buddy Wolfie
Friendsfan2000 chapter 12 . 5/19/2004
Thanks for reviewing my story! I know I've already reviewed, but you wanted to get your tally up to 70, so I thought I'd do that.
amcfoto chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
great fic! made me cry at some points... well written!
Deirdre Westing chapter 4 . 5/17/2004
Really good story! Keep it up.
Exintaris chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
Okay, a nice ending. Rachel's gone red-haired again? (She's usually blond and has been brown-haired, JA's natural colouring,, but she was red-headed for a while early on, at the time I wrote TOW Rachel Is Brave).
Hope you make your 70.
Friendsfan2000 chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
Brilliant! One of the best Chandler and Rachel stories ever written, I'm sure. You've made me think how much Friends could have changed if something different happened in a particular storyline. M . . . interesting. Hope you get your tally up to 70, and I hope you do another C&R story in the future!
E chapter 12 . 5/16/2004
very good ending! i like it alot. oh, and please update 'under pressure' soon!