Reviews for Scarlet Embrace
LilLinkGirl chapter 7 . 3/11
I read what you had wrote in chapter one and I hope your doing well and feeling better :) I won't push 'cause you might have lost interest in this story but I do hope that you will come back to it one day.
Updates please!
chibichibi98 chapter 7 . 1/27
Wow this story is amazing. It's sad there haven't been any updates in so long though.
Sage of the Chuchus chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Glorious bit of work here. Very interesting and totally worth the read. Love the style, would love to know what happens(though the last update was years ago TT).

My /only/ complaint would be that I'm left completly uncertain if our dear bar tender is actually an appearance of dear Jason Todd or of the hair and name were a coincidence, but that's also me being nitpicky about timelines and all that.

The writing and character portrayal were wonderfully done, and I don't usually find myself liking OCs(granted he is one?), but I'd totally want Sin as my bro.

I'd love to see more if it's not been forever lost to the claws of time.
Silent Killing chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Wow! I've been reading this non-stop for god-knows-how-many hours... A really delicate shade of dark does this story have. So god damn alluring. I'm in love with it.
Thank you for writing this, I hope you'll continue it.
Nice work.
MissMJS chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
SHIT! You mean to fucking tell me there's no more after this?! You were doing so fucking well! DAMN IT! I see you've rewritten this, so I guess I'll check it out, but I mean it when I say I wouldn't change a damned, beautiful thing about this story! Absolutely wonderful! Let's hope the newer one will be too...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
AAH! Update soon! You can't leave that cliffhanger or I'll just DIE- and not be all undead and awesome afterwards:( HURRY OR I WILL EXPLODE AND AIM MY SPLATTERED SELF AT YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT SO YOU CAN SUFFER WITH BLOODSTAINS AS I DID WITH THIS UNFINISHED STORY
InternalAssumpter chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Oh my! I can't believe I'm four years too late! Whydid i not notice this story sooner? This story is absolutely lovely, save for a few grammar mistakes. I really do hope you'll get back up and continue this story.
Maia.Ander chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
YUNO UPDATE? (*TT)
Kerbality chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
R.I.P.

This story needs a scarlet embrace, but seriously come back - it would be a serious did service to abandon this. It seems like you already have, one can hope though...
hertzdonut chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Im loving this story plese update soon I want to read as many chapters as possible for this story you my freind are a genius update soon please
nightgem chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ツ
RavenousMystery chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
Dev's Inferno chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Wait is Todd suppose to be Jason Tood?
Dev's Inferno chapter 7 . 12/27/2014