Reviews for Scarlet Embrace
Silent Killing chapter 7 . 7/17
Wow! I've been reading this non-stop for god-knows-how-many hours... A really delicate shade of dark does this story have. So god damn alluring. I'm in love with it.
Thank you for writing this, I hope you'll continue it.
Nice work.
MissMJS chapter 7 . 4/29
SHIT! You mean to fucking tell me there's no more after this?! You were doing so fucking well! DAMN IT! I see you've rewritten this, so I guess I'll check it out, but I mean it when I say I wouldn't change a damned, beautiful thing about this story! Absolutely wonderful! Let's hope the newer one will be too...
AAH! Update soon! You can't leave that cliffhanger or I'll just DIE- and not be all undead and awesome afterwards:( HURRY OR I WILL EXPLODE AND AIM MY SPLATTERED SELF AT YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT SO YOU CAN SUFFER WITH BLOODSTAINS AS I DID WITH THIS UNFINISHED STORY
InternalAssumpter chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Oh my! I can't believe I'm four years too late! Whydid i not notice this story sooner? This story is absolutely lovely, save for a few grammar mistakes. I really do hope you'll get back up and continue this story.
Maia.Ander chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
YUNO UPDATE? (*TT)
Kerbality chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
R.I.P.

This story needs a scarlet embrace, but seriously come back - it would be a serious did service to abandon this. It seems like you already have, one can hope though...
hertzdonut chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Im loving this story plese update soon I want to read as many chapters as possible for this story you my freind are a genius update soon please
nightgem chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ツ
RavenousMystery chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
Dev's Inferno chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Wait is Todd suppose to be Jason Tood?
Dev's Inferno chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
nice
WHITEOUT180 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
You should continue this one amazing story
Sharp Crystal chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
No more? How could you do this? Please don't abandon it! This story rock!
la canelle chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I am curious and want to see more of this. Please update, soon.
Annavi chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I read this story about 4 years ago when it had substantial length and had fallen in love with it. Having recently remembered it, I looked to find it, and found that you'd decided to re-write it. I love that you're re-writing it, it's still a story I really enjoy! I hope you'll update soon, though I know it's been a long time. I really love the concept and writing, and maybe you'll never want to pick this story back up, but if you do, I'd love to keep reading.

I don't know if you still have the old chapters on file somewhere, but if you do, I'd really like if you posted them again somewhere! I'd love to re-read those lengthy chapters that got so creative and captivated me in the world you crafted.

Call it nostalgia, but it would be great if I could read this story again!

Thanks!