Reviews for Scarlet Embrace
nightgem chapter 7 . 6/6
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ツ
RavenousMystery chapter 7 . 1/20
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
Dev's Inferno chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Wait is Todd suppose to be Jason Tood?
Dev's Inferno chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
nice
WHITEOUT180 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
You should continue this one amazing story
Sharp Crystal chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
No more? How could you do this? Please don't abandon it! This story rock!
la canelle chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I am curious and want to see more of this. Please update, soon.
Annavi chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I read this story about 4 years ago when it had substantial length and had fallen in love with it. Having recently remembered it, I looked to find it, and found that you'd decided to re-write it. I love that you're re-writing it, it's still a story I really enjoy! I hope you'll update soon, though I know it's been a long time. I really love the concept and writing, and maybe you'll never want to pick this story back up, but if you do, I'd love to keep reading.

I don't know if you still have the old chapters on file somewhere, but if you do, I'd really like if you posted them again somewhere! I'd love to re-read those lengthy chapters that got so creative and captivated me in the world you crafted.

Call it nostalgia, but it would be great if I could read this story again!

Thanks!
Polyphemos chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
"bled red like the color of blood."
We know what colour blood is. No need to give an example of red thing and say "Hey, y'know blood? Yeah, the sky was vaguely that colour." Also, if it "bled red" then why even bother mentioning blood again? You use the same shitty comparison twice in the same sentence.
Robert2013 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Oh my God! Please make more!
Robert2013 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
This chapter was awesome! I like the Starfire drama stuff and how Raven's so understanding...And also Sin being a badass.
Midnightmare chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I remember having read this story several years ago back when I was in middle school. At the moment, I thought it was one of the best stories I've read of fanfiction. And true enough, it proves interesting even now, though I do remember it being longer. It's been several years and situations have changed, I'm aware you might not even get a notification of this review or remember to update, but it would mean a lot to have you update or to have a copy. I have great memories of many late nights reading this.
Best of wishes.
Robert2013 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Awesome! I like the side story with Argent and Raven, too.
Grrrrr chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Where's the next chapter?! It's been THREE YEARS!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Please update!️️️️️ I love this fan fic! And reeeaaaalllllyyyyyyy want you to write more!
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »