Reviews for I'll Be Your Rock If You Let Me
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
This is an excellent story. It is well written, syntactically appealing, and makes the shipper in me thirst for more. :) tenga un día maravilloso, mi Rey.
ViolettBlack chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
How many reviews do you need to update this fantastic story?
Please continue writing it. It is too good to be left incomplete!
Plus, I so would like to know how the story goes on!
rini chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
This is really awesome. I love it!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
When i started reading this i was't sure what to expect, beyond good old-fashioned m/l fluff, but i got hooked before finishing the first chapter. Your Max & Logan are more prone to introspection and inner dialogue that i'm used to find here on FFN, and i'm LOVING it :)

I'm really hoping you'll update soon.
tiny-pixie chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
update pretty please! What's up with the seizures? Is it the implants like how they got really bad in "Haven"? Come on...i'll give ya a cake *hands u a cake* there now update *innocent smile*

we need all the Max/logan shippiness we can get these days with everyone trying to hook her up with Alec and all. Oh great work btw..been meaning to review every chapter but i'm lazy so great job!
intstebri chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Did you forget promising to update if you got reviews? Did you forget promising to update 'fairly regularly' ?

Please don't give up on this one, it's too good.

I need to know if Sebastien will be able to help them.

Thank you to keep writing!
jfg207 chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
That was unexpected... The quick kiss on the mouth...

JG
jfg207 chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
Is the cause of seizures is because of the implant now?

I think this story is great and keep on with the story.
lkaplon chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
Hey,

Naughty author! Leaving at such a cliffhanger! I sure hope Sebastian has the answer!
Mystic25 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I can't remember if I reviewed, this but it's great, cute, but not "gross cute" like too many heart eyed teddy bears or something *shudders*

I love the atmosphere between Max and Logan, and how Max is still kept in character even though she's sick. The banter between the pair is wonderful, very believable.

My fav line from chapter one:

But Max, having never considered herself ‘wise’ paid no attention to these warnings.

peace,

mystic
bastgoddess chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
can u just plz continue, summers started and im looking for my max/logan fix
Yeti chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
great story. anxious for more.
Maria656 chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
I dont know how I missed getting an update on this since I'm always griping about more 'Rock'

Well done, very emotional and very descriptive.

Few small typos, but looking forward to the next chap.
ayesha-s chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
wow great story, can't wait for more!
Odalys Ortiz chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
I have been reading this story and keeping up with the updates. I want to know what happens next so bad. Please update soon.