Reviews for Megaman Battle Network: Cinderella
Asa Ayame chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
this was just so funny and cute!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
HA! another good one! (like all the other Megaman Battle Netowork stories!) Chaud was funny! "I hope you die a horrible death" "I hope you die at the ball" HAHA! and the spell that he set, "Turn you infernal goons, into what your suposed to turn into!" haha! funny! you see? and the point about the fairy godbrother thing is cool...haha...make more make more!

(You said more then seven...hehe...)
fart boy chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
im the 7th guy to review! make a detailed story
Tamura chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I enjoyed this story allot! It was really funny how you made chaud the Fairy-'God Brother' And you followed the story well.
Meiru chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
XD I love this, it was cute _ Short, but good! 0 I loved the term "fairy godbrother" xD I was hoping that Rockman would be the "godbrother", but Enzan was pretty funny too. Whoa, Higure and Mariko-sensei were together in this, I actually like Masa with her more, but who cares, they're mentioned for like two seconds.

I'm glad you got Netto and Meiru together, a lot of people seem to like to put him and Enzan together -_-

Anyways, to make a long review shorter, a really fun story, I'll be checking your other ones out.
Rinapants chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
0_0 The Godbrother is evil. Like a kid named Levi.

[Levi, where let me kick his fat a**!]

Lanuage! Well I like it and I hope you get 7 reviews.

[Update soon!]

Dude. It was a ONE-shot meaning they proablly won't update soon.

Rain Mistress

[Shadie1]
FzX chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh my god. Quite creative nthe way you set all the characters. (I thought the godbrother was going to be !)Hope you make another tale soon. (How about sleeping beauty?)
Lurker Girl Hakuryuu chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This was really funny! I imagine Chaud scowling the entire time Tohru's actually shorter than the rest of the group, I think. Many nice touches here and there, like the 'wheelie-shoes' and the animals being named after other characters that didn't get mentioned elsewhere. If you make a longer version, I'll definitely read it!
digi148 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I liked your story, it was cool!