Reviews for Widow
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow. I'm speechless.
Golden Elanor chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Oh. My. Goodness!

I was so happy you posted again, Flitz. Honestly, I implore you to do it more often as I really think you're a very talented writer.

This one-shot was perfectly up to 'Distraught', in some ways even better.

Brilliant interaction between Wolverine and Gambit, Wolverine remainig 100% in character.

And I'd like to say that the whole idea of all the paradoxes is very original as well. Nice contrast you spotted there: indeed, Gambit is a widow, yet not a widow.

Again, I'm absolutely NOT disappointed and hope you'll write more as soon as you can!

Cheers,

Elanor
Aethena chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
What do you mean by you don't know how long you will be aroung. That is a distressing statement. I really enjoy your writing.
My favorite authors (professional and fan fiction) are always dissapearing into the abyss.
This story is as good as your others. I can almost feel the characters. You have a really good balance between dialoge and describing the story.
This is the story that Marvel should tell. You don't have someone die in your arms, and then forget about it the next month. Have you ever sent any scripts to Marvel? I know they are becoming more flexible about accepting unsolicited work.
I would hire you.
Well, thanks for the story. I hope to read more sometime.
A.D.
lovelyaceinthehole chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I loved this story! Your take on Gambit was right on. The dialoque between Gambit and Wolverine was entertaining and enlightening at the same time. Remy playing with the ring the different ways seemed very in character and mesmorizing at the same time. It was interesting to hear Remy's take on Belle. His not wanting to get into a fight at the mansion to explain himself was a very human, natural response too. I just hope he got home ok. ;) I hope to see more from you I always *love* your stories. Your a very talented writer. Thanks :)
Aqualad chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Lovely sentiment indeed! I could totally see Remy guarding and protecting his wedding ring, it being his only remaining link to his beloved Bella Donna. Thank you for this little gem of a story!
Dark Elf3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh wow- I really liked it. Especially for a one-shot. I'm glad to read something of yours again. You always portray Remy so well. Great job!