Reviews for Ganondorf and Nabooru
Darxaia chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh my gosh.. that was incredibly adorable! I just.. no words... So cute haha... And the idea of Ganondorf poking her back... I was really expecting him to eat her or something.
lolipop chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
thats really funny.
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was very interesting. You should make more ( trying to constrict uncontrollable excitement XD). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAASE
Michele chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
More... MORE..
TheLegendOfWolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow! This is the FUNNIEST short story I have ever read! I SO thought Nabooru was gonna get punished somehow o.O Ganondorf seemed a bit off in his reaction, But I ended up liking it in the end. Keep up the good work! :D
JoanaPADJ chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Looking to a Ganondorf like this, I kind of like him a little bit more, now! xD

This was very veryyyy, funny! xD
teacupdestiny chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Damn, this story almost makes him likable.

Don't do this to the worst zelda character of all time!

Don't make me like him! *screaming*

NOOOOOOOO!
MyReflectionWolfyahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
oh god, you made it end on such a cute note! I nearly died of it! awesome work!
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
lol, "boo"

.That's funny.
Sparty the Bold chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was a fun little piece of fluff, but I wonder why you won't post the second part of this story on this site... Anyway, that was years ago, and I don't know if you have any mind to finish this up, but I did enjoy what you had thus far. Nabooru poking Ganondorf in the forehead and saying "boo" was pretty damn hilarious, and I'm surprised he humored her by doing the same to her in the end.

I can see that this isn't necessarily set in the same universe as "The Return" as Ganondorf is only 18 in this story whereas he was over 100 due to his magic abilities in the other. But, yeah, it would have been wierd to see Ganondorf and Nabooru in a pairing if he's ages older than she is, right?

-Sparty
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Never thought I could love Ganondorf so much. :)
handna95 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Well I certainly was not expecting that at all
AkumuKitty9797 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
lol. that was hilarious! you really seemed to give nabooru character; being all dare devilish and stuff. two thumbs up!

*AK*
vicky chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
it was very funny make more!
SnapsForMadhuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
"I took a quick glance down to make sure no one was looking up, then turned around and gave Natalia the biggest grin I could manage, flipped both of my thumbs up, and mouthed the words I fell! as though the event was something to be proud of."

LOVE that line. Nabooru sounds like me at ten XD! little bit crazy. This is a great fic, I love it a lot. You've got talent