Reviews for Bridge Over Troubled Water
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
G-Babe chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Eep! What's happening there? I really haven't followed up on issues in the Phillipines. All I know is that Erap was impeached or something. Please e-mail me on what's happening. I haven't heard from my friends there. Oh yeah great songfic. I hope you cotinue "Alternatives". I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
No One chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Hello! Great story! *turns Chibi* Wite Nover Soon Pwease! *turns normal* Well, *cough* hee hee hee, I've had a little to much chocolate do forgive me. WORSHIP CHOCOLATE FOREVER!
lady n chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
I like your take on Heero's past. very realistic. i don't really know exactly what it was between Heero and Adin...most fics i read portrayed Adin as the cold, abuser type. i like your portrayal a lot better. BTW, things sound really bad over there in the Philippines.
Axisor unloggedin chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
dude... that was so cool... (still not attempting jap!) never heard that song before... send me a link were i could try and download it... (it sounds awesome!) gtg- very tired... quick Q- you siad this tied in w/ another origin story... would that be the esca on? HUH-HUH-HUH? :รพ
Cheschire's Grin chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
That's the best veiw on Heero's past I've read so far, very realistic. ...nice.