Reviews for Stolen Vinegar Moments ©
Oh god.

Ouch.

Ow.

OUCH.

Painful, and beautiful and as heart-wrenching as any piece of writing can get.

I don't know what I'm wet from now. Come or tears.

You should understand why I leave anonymous reviews now.
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow. Amazing. You should actually have a continuation. Its lovely, I'm serious. Wow, just wow.
Al chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I do not understand how you can have such a low view on your writing... when I have drunk every word you have written... and now need more...

Evil.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Hey, chica! It's me. I like this one. Later.
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Never ever ever trash Pris. Remember that. Wow, that again was very lovely. I like how you mentioned that 'time didn't matter', yet you show that time actually does exist for them, and they are both in denial, or something to that extent. That's what I think, I'm horrid at interpretations. But honestly, the way they kept saying 'tomorrow' was really cool. And the ending took me a while to understand, but when I did, it was awesome.
Becky chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
wow... actually that was quite cool... i dun tink i understand everything but it was very nice to read... n it was realli sad... veri veri nice.
Jingo-Pixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hmm... it hought it was ok.. but i guess thats just me... *sighs*
Alysha
littlericepot chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh, please. This was -not- trash. It actually seemed a bit complicated. I didn't understand at first, but then I comprehended.. and burst into tears. This is so beautiful and tragic. Good work!
Sweet Sorrow
Soleil Fonce chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Nothing you write is ever trash. -_-
But, anyway, now I'm all depressed. And I need some smut. Again. After three days of readong nothing but.
So, how's that next chapter of TA coming along?

-MalfoySlave-
Quonky
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Beautiful imagery! Oh, you do it good.