Reviews for Rugrats No More
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
What a weird...weird story... and not in a good way.
blindbat1192 chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
dayumn things are starting to heat up
it's a shame you haven't updated in years, this is a really interesting and deep story. PLEASE update soon, i want to know what becomes of everyone!
VinceTheSouless chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Please... Finish this wonderful story. PLEASE!
VinceTheSouless chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Please... Finish this wonderful story. PLEASE!
soulman3 chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
I most admit this story keeps you interested once you get over the incest two mean hero's are Jonathan and Angelica.

You have a great idea for a story and talent for writing drama.
once upon a dream chapter 13 . 9/24/2007 friend and i were just typing in some random words on the search engine and this story popped up...we were amazed at how suspenceful you made this story.

and heart-breaking too...

this is a good story and you should finish writing what you started!

update this soon please!

it needs to be updated the last time you did update was in 2005! its 2007 now and you got our interest!

~Insane Jane

~Daring Diane
IdioticMachine chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
Interesting? It was downright frightening! (Shivers)

There are some works that can give you the shivers without actually having to be a horror fic.

"Marriage doesn't mean love."-true, true.
batman3217 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
holy shit
Sheriff of Nottingham chapter 12 . 4/7/2005
sorry i haven't been reviewing. thankks for reviewing my story by the way. my heads been a bit scattered with writing my own stories.

great chapter.
Strafe chapter 12 . 3/5/2005
Sorry about not reviewing but I haven't really been able to push myself into the world of writing for a while (I think it's becuase I've been too into gaming as of late). Anyway thanks a lot for your review of my story and I'm gonna have to force myself to continue writing it.

Good chatper and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Whoa! You are a really great writer! This is looking interesting so far! I'll check out the rest as soon as I can
Raven A. Star chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
YAY! Reggae! *glomps* Thanks for reviewing my PPG fic. XD

YES! I can't wait until those updates! _

Keep on going! XD
Strafe chapter 9 . 9/8/2004

1: Dru needs to lighten up.

2: Angelica needs to get away from him.

3: Kimi is mentally unstable.

Raven A. Star chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
YAY! Reggae is here! *glomps* Oh how I missed reading your updates!

That is so true about that line, and I am really looking forward to reading more. _ Keep up the great work!
Strafe chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
Man, Kimi has turned into a power mad monster! And it wasn't her fault! Drew is just pure evil.

I wanna read more. Update soon. This is getting really good!