Reviews for Papa Don't Preach
collegegirl52 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I'm still in season 1 in Chicago Hope and I was a bit shocked that Danny went away and had a spiritual career when he came back in season 5 because well, you know what Danny was before this from the things I read and clips I saw on YouTube but I think that Danny did a good life change and is very proud of what he did. I really like Danny on the show and I think that you did a great job with the story too.
Bethany chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really like this... I think I've read it before... I'm guessing Danny's more of a vicar than a priest, as he is allowed to marry... (?)

Bethany
Aggie Escott chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hello

I love nyland, and i love hotch. ive just watched the chicago hope second chance and im all shakey from it.

i enjoyed your story, tho i knew danny left to become a minister, ive not seen the episode yet,

do u know where i can get them on dvd?

Aggie x
fbisinrastro chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
It is a wonderful story. I love this series and these characters. Splendid work.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Nice job. I thought that Danny became a Catholic priest, but I suppose he could have become a Protestant minister, which would have still allowed him to marry and move on with his life. I would think that it isn't impossible for him to do both medicine and ministering. And, nice to see Billy and Danny reconcile.
Liby chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Imagine my shock when I saw a new 'Chicago Hope' stroy! I love to read them, but I'm not much of a writer myself. I'm glad you chose to write a meeting with Billy and the 'new' Danny. I was dissapointed they didn't do that on the show. I may have done it a bit differently, but I thought you did it well.