Reviews for Dégager: The Saiyajin Pet
jj chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
i love the 'matchmaking services' part that was great but i don't like that you killed yamcha however it was a really good fic nicly done
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I just loved this ch. it touches this and that, we finally get to see what Vegeta's house is like, more about Goku's abilities, the servants and how Goku feels about Vegeta. I feel this ch especially shows that V is kinda of a lovable ass, but I would like some form of sass from Goku now and then. Also V seems more of a straight character in this witch is very odd for a yaoi story, and by "STRAIGHT" I mean V doesn't so a great interest in Goku aside from the fact that he's not human but looks some what like it and has unque capabilities. True there are the dreams but as far as it goes. Normally this might/would be a bad thing but i believe this adds a new spin on things but I'm also hoping that something happens, but it should be earned. I don't V to just wake up one day and be all "I'm in love with the ape man in the garden" and you don't seem to want that either so all in all Great story so far.
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Well this was quite the ch. I loved the embarrassment part, reading it and imagining it had me laughing, But now i wonder how does the red ape bathe? does he just jump in the pond? or does he lick himself, i'm so curios also hoping for something along the lines of Vegeta bathing him, ah i'm such a naughty flamingo. Loved the ch.
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Well this was definitely different than the others seemed more rushed well not the exact word but whatev's, it's like you had a small idea and wrote it up, it was a good idea but it seemed like a filler ch. well I still liked it.
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I love it but i feel tortured because of that very last part about the wet dream, I know it'll be hot once it actually happens and I greatly enjoy the bonding but UGH! You don't have to be so cruel!
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
OOK ok okk, this was amazing, a little confusing about what Goku looked like, but figured out that it was SS4 Goku and not normal Goku. Great descriptions, you really did a great job of making Goku very exotic and strange but still totally hot, or is that just Goku in general? I love Vegeta you really got him down. Many parts had me fanboying out so yeah thumbs up, LOVE IT!
panthera master chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Hollyyy fuuuuuk...this is mindblowing!
Firstly, i feel kind of mad at Vegeta for sending 'inocent-scratch-or not so inocent' Kakarot to kill Yamcha.
And poor Bulma...

ah, but, aither way...the ending is great, and They live happily ever after...(only for KakaVege tough )

Nice fic man!
Bakarrot chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
What an enticing little tale. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it (Poor Yamcha! But all's well that ends well), and it was a true breath of fresh air.
DevoraDeath chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
luv it!
Ryven flame dancing saiyan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Beautiful story I loved it 3
Naooki chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Mee encantooo. Super tierno el final.
A2463 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Good story!
sayijin life chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Will you make a sequil for this soon cause it is an epic story that could have an epicer sequil
please chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
in the name of Dende and all things good at least put up a "trailer" of the next fic for this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I want to see vegeta sr.'s reaction to his son being saiyijan will he kidnap him and try to "fix" him and kakarot has to try to save him i can't wait please start the next fic heck vegeta sr may have to deal with a pregnant son and perhaps labering son i lok forward to it.