Reviews for Insanity Beyond all Bounds!
King Phoenix chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
Could you please put up the new chap already! Please
Trono chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
Great story! I've been following it for quite a while and wondering when you would update your story. Still have your touch. Keep it up.

Blessed Be,

Trono
King Phoenix chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Great, I'm glad were on the same page.
Bitter Reunions chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
TERRA AND BEASTBOY? DUDE, SHE BETRAYED THEM! SHE MUST ROT IN HELL! Your story would be so much better if it wern't for the pairings.
King Phoenix chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
(I hope to god that you are a guy before you read any of this)

WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING! "TEE HEE"? WHAT KIND OF GUY ARE YOU AND WHEN YOU SAID "Beast Boy and the joys of plastic surgery," I'M HOPING THAT YOU MEAN ONE OF THE GIRLS GETTING IT BECAUSE IF IT ISN'T THAT IS JUST F&$%# UP!
Johnny A. O chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
I'm still on your side *flocks around you with other fans*but keep this in mind-I became a harsh critic over the months. I won't insult ya or anything though. Just stay with me here and don't get offended.

1. No...author notes during a story.

Any of your thoughts on something should be ommitted. Period.

Check for mistakes. I spotted a part said twice (see the beginning)and capitalization needs to be checked over a bit.

Don't let characters interract with you as you narrate (IE-terra hitting you) it's unnecessary.

No "script" style stuff-so no "FLASHBACK",no "name followed by a : " no nothing. Too hard to do something

No insults towards the reader (the "I pity you" line is something to be avoided-it's not our fault we don't like what you like.)

And last of all-don't be offended by critics. Like me.

So if I get a "I hate you! Your a jerk!" over something that doesn't deserve an insult or any negative approach for that matter-I'm just going to delete it. I don't lose any sleep over that.

Do I think you suck? NO!

I am just telling you how to get better.

I ain't so freakin sweet at writing either. Update soon, and welcome back.
cd lover chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
that's right!I never left your side! allthough at one point I began to think that you had died,

please update soon and make Beastboy mention the fact that for halloween Terra dessed up as a hook... 'NEVER SPEAK OF IT!'*is hit by pavement*

OW! a uh, modern version of cinderella.*cough*hooker*cough*

'RAGH!'*bolders are thrown*

HAVE MERCY!

and thanks again for reveiwing my story, still cant get over it!
cd lover chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
how about you do us all a favor by UPDATING THE FREAKING STORY ALREADY!I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT YOUR DEAD!PROVE ME WRONG BY UPDATING PLEASE!

now i am highly recommending this story to others

and i will Add this story to my Favorite Stories list as soon as you update,that is a promise.

oh and have more Terra/BeastBoy romance going on okay?
ShadowCatMage13 chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I really need to read the end of this fic! Please!

Good fic, so far!

I cant wait for all the dates!
ShadowCatMage13 chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
OOH! I love BBTerra romance! I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter!
Damion Starr chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Cy/Rae! Yay!
cd lover chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
OH COME ON AND UPDATE ALREADY!
Johnny A. O chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
I know this is a review for an old chapter-but it wont let me review the most recent since I allready left a review for do you plan on updateing soon?You are a very,very,very,very,great author and you have true talent.*adds you to author alert and favorite storis/authors
Wysteria Fox chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
Hey! Awesome chapter, just sorry I didn't review it sooner. I was really kinda busy. It's great so far, and I love where it's going although I didn't understand the false stop too much. Were they walking or running or what? An answer would be much appreciated. _
ShadowCatMage13 chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
Go You! Loving the TBB stuff going on! Not to mention the new RaeCy stuff. E-mail me? It's a good story, so please continue as quickly as possible. Some tips on the TBB date- couples make out in the back of the movie theatre... yeah, so please update soon, I would really appreciate it! Yeah. I could talk forever, but, yeah.