Reviews for It was never this bright in Tulsa
danni babezzz chapter 9 . 8/24/2004
i cant wait to see if ali will go to the police or not.. this is getting really intresting now.. whats gunna happen to johnny and wheres bill going? well only you know that so update soon ]
dsafkdls chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
UPDATE PLEASE! This is really good and you are doing a good job of keeping it updated. Keep it up!
Dreamer'sWasteland chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
This is good-I can't wait for more.
whisperinglately chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
just like dally not to care.

update soon

love

-jaz
Tensleep chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
Wow! Great two chapters! Daniel's mom really does seem realistic and is perfect. So is Dally! I loved his reaction to the fact Daniel was arrested. Keep it up!

See ya in the funny papers! Tens
ohio-girl13 chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
wow that was deep and really good, hey i gots an idea...mayb you can make it so that Johnny and Ponyboy can bust Daniel outta jail
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
iya!

I love it! Confuses me, but i love it all the same...

Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Oro?

This is turning out so much like the book. I am confused as hell but i like this story anyways. . need more!

Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
Haha!

Of course, Daninny looks like Johnny! *smacks forehead* i like this, the church reminds me of the book )

terra
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
haha!

Plot twist! Pony, Pony, Pony! I like this alot, wonder who the little old man is...

Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
Heh

no idea what karate kid is but i like this story all the smae. . Johny... GO Author person! hope rest is as good. .

Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
ah... poor Johnnycake. I hate the beach . Ocean is nice though... good story, like where this is going.

Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Haha

It is moi again! Again, must you have slightly confusing chapters? Nyah-nhay, i like it though. Ish ish confusing a little, and * marks diffrent times right? Sorry i am a dumbass -.-

Chibi Tatiana chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
They're both cranky? HAHA!
whisperinglately chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
Gloryblastit,
you are really talented! this is so good and let me tell, if there's one thing that get's me PO'ed is when good movies or books, or in your case fanfiction, doesn't get a lot of reviews and stuff. This is good! And deserves, like 100 awesome reviews.
Hmm, I definitely think you should say something about the Karate Kid crossover in the summary of this!
anyways, you write really good, but it doesn't seem really action/adventure so far. and your chapters don't really seem to end right. but gloryblastit, that's only 2 little things that i don't like, but there are a million things i do like about this! Brillant idea and very well written.
Man, i can't really remember what happens in the movie...i need to watch it again. Which one is Ralph Maccio in?
And of course, your fic is also great because you have Mr. Miyagi in it!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »