Reviews for It was never this bright in Tulsa
ohio-girl13 chapter 7 . 5/14/2004
Aw poor Daniel...hey i gots an idea!u should make Johnny get him outta jail by bustin him out...just a thought rly good chappie
Brianne556 chapter 7 . 5/14/2004
It's good, I like it, keep up the good work, and write more...
Tensleep chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
Very moving1 It seems like all the main plot is falling inot place and I can't wait to read more! It left so many unanswered questions that I know I will be back for sure!
ohio-girl13 chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
woah good chappie, the plot's heating up. update soon plz!
danni babezzz chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
i wonder how pony is going to get to california lol.. i cant get over the twist with the karate kid i think it was an excellent idea.. and poor danny now he's in trouble for johnnys actions.. i wonder whats gunna happen and how he'll get out of this situation(if he does) lol.. i see the resemblence of the rich kids to the socs.. update soon ]
Tensleep chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Wow! What a plot twist! It definately leaves the reader wanting more! I can't wait to see where this is going and how Johnny and Dally will handle it! Also waiting on Ponyboy, but this is so good! I hope you update faster than I do!
ohio-girl13 chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
wow this was a great chappie. i luv this story so please update soon!
Tensleep chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
Great chapter! I really love how you have Bill just perfectly nervous1 it really sets a great mood! Keep up the great work!
ohio-girl13 chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
And another great chappie!who likes ralph macchio over here? *raises hand* update soon!
danni babezzz chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
i was right it is the karate kid.. well im very interested with this soo update soon.. i like how we have a double johnny in this lol ]
delete yo chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
I LOVE the Karate Kid! This is an awesome story! Keep up the good work!
Tensleep chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
I have enjoyed all four of your chapters tonight and I love them! It sets the plot for a very different adventure and I remember all those Karate kid movies and I loved them, so all the better! I love how Johnny and Daniel got mixed up by Dally! It was great! Poor Daniel though. I'd hate to have that happen to me! I can't wait to read what happenes next and I hope you can update faster than I do!
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This story is so great! What a creative idea! I can't wait to read the rest. Wonderful writing!
Scarlett
ohio-girl13 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
's all I can really say right now u gonna make daniel and johnny friends?i luv the karate kid and the outsiders too. plus i kinda liked ralph macchio wen he was in his 20's and early 30's lol great chappie!
danni babezzz chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
hey this is a great start.. is it like based on the karate kid? cause it reminds me of it in the beginning.. update soon ]
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »