Reviews for Tears of Rain
phantome101 chapter 9 . 1/15
I know it's been years but will you still be continuing?
anonymous chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
This is a great story. Update soon I cant wait to see what happens next!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
read:

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Lemieux chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Omg I love ur story chapter 9 is a cliff hanger! Can't wait to see what happens :D
TearsOfRainLove chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Oh... My... GOODNESS! I have never read anything so... Beautifully written and so detailed, that it could keep me so engrossed and stay up all night reading and re-reading. Please. I'm absolutely begging you. Don't let this story go. You are such a rare talent! I realize that its been a very long time since you last posted, but please please PLEASE! Please finish this! I need to know what happens next! Yes, this is me, a complete stranger, groveling. Begging. Pleading! I never post reviews, but your writing was so magnificent and unrivalled by any other sess-rin fanfiction stories I have read so far. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Hola hola chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Good story! But i don't get it, this isn't the end, really?
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
*waves* Just thought you should know I like this just in case you ever decide to write more of it :)
Nahnime chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG i love this story i can totally picture whats going on, although some vocab i dont understand BUT PLEASEEEE PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE I BEG YOU LOL I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER HE KISSES HER I TRIED TO THINK OF MY OWN CONTINUATION IN MY MIND BUT ITS N0T THE SAMEE! :DDDD great story overall lol
A chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
lttle lost in the chapter other then that it was nice
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I love it so far hope its good the rest of the way threw
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved this chapter

when I read books that I have looked up I expect to see what I was looking for in this case you have got it and I love it the book that is
SaxyMisty chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
I know it beens YEARS, lierally, since you updated this story, but I really... really like it. It's been a long time since i've ready any Inuyasha fanfic and I was starting to think all the SesRin stuff sucked... then I found this. It's awesome 3
cherryblossomlover chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Good chapter! but i do agree with you that its not egzectly right... i suggest a little more intimacy maybe. but at the same time keep up with catpturing seshomarus personality! so keep up the good work!:D
varksnard chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I am really enjoying your story thus far! I just had one question. I watched the entire Inuyash series, but I never heard any of the characters speak in third person; they always said "you" and "I" like everyone else. I was wondering if there was a reason that you chose to do this? Anyway...I'm going to get back to reading the story.

Keep up the good work. You really seem like you stayed true to the characters.
elisabeth chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
i loved this chapter its my favorite