Reviews for Tears of Rain
Queen of the Faeries1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Brilliant. The paragraph that starts with "There would be a little human village", the battle with the lizard and the words in her head, "I love him but I don't need him", all of it brilliant. It's been a long time since I've read any of your writing (when are you updating Dream of Me?) and this sudden update just makes me miss it more.
just a reviewer chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
You are a total hypocrite. You clearly stated that your story is not This is not a typical Rin-is-human-Sess-is-demon-they-can’t-be-together-but-Sess-will-fall-in-love-anyways-yay!-the-end! Fic.

But, the whole first chapter was practically on how he could not love a human because of his 'noble bloodlines and other sort of crap'.

Your story is trash and it does not make plausible sense. Please discontinue it or at least try to be less pathetic
StoR angel in my heart chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE UPDATE, I LOVE HOW YOU PUT RIN AND SESSHOUMARU'S PLOT IN THE STORY ITS VERY CAPTURING,YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR,KEEP IT UP.
Hayal Nazim chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
It was good, but he better not be getting with little miss red head. I declair that Rin would be more pretty than that he cares for Rin more than that just noted woman. Really good, make a new chapter soon!
MyNameIs Rini chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
Very VERY good. You word this exquisitely and the events flow through perfectly. Not to mention you have a great story line. I sure hope you update soon because I want to know what happens next! i don like that new mate of sesshoumaru's. (whisper) she's evil...hehe
archlordangel chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
AGH! Cliffy! Finish or else! I want to see more Sesshoumaru (whom might I say you capture VERY WELL in your story!) And I want him to help out poor lil' Rin. WAH!
AVAN chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Wow! I am amazed!

The plot and conflicts are so fluid, it seems that each idea just flows naturally, it never seems to be forced, it mnakes the fanfic so much more enjoyable.

I have read several fanfics with similar idea as yours, rins grows up - sesshoumaru seems trouble from love alien efects on him - he pushes her away and so on, but yours is so well written than is probably the best I have read until now.

You are a great author! Keep it up!
evilesssieXpixie chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
please write more, if this is a though girl/girl power rin then i will not only like it i will love it! please please hurry up and write another chapter! i cant wait.
Evanescence chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
I love your story please band Evanescence rocks!
Blue-Lightning chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
AH Bad sesshomaru! BAD!

Anyhoo. I must compliment you on your flowing writing style...a lot of fanfics end up written choppy and fragmented...but this one is not. Woo!
Ghost Faerie chapter 6 . 10/29/2004
HUH! What's going to happen! GET RID OF AKAKO! RIN AND SESS FOREVER!
RabidAnimeGurl chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
My my how quickly Sesshoumaru dropped "his Rin". Somehow, I'm not completely surprised. He did manage to find a mate a lot sooner than I expected. But hey, this is Sesshoumaru we're dealing with. Anyway, I'm glad you updated and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Kaze no Ato chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
Poor Rin, that must have been horrifying. I hope things get better for her soon. This was a wonderful chapter, I look forward to much more.

~Minmay~
Chel Bel chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
Hmm... sure has been a while since I submitted a review to a story. Let's see if I can still do this... first off, a lovely chapter. I enjoyed the way you described the character's emotions. Excellent job on that. *sighs* It seems Sesshoumaru's making some bad descisions though *chews on Sesshy plushie* well overall this is going very well, glad you decided to continue! Write more soon!

Chelsea
New Fan chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
I hope that history repeats itself. What I mean is what happen to the father should happen to the son. He may mate with Akako so that she can produce an heir but he will be with Rin because he loves her. If this story is the way I hope PLEASE update the story soon.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »