Reviews for Tears of Rain
D-Chan3 chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
Hm...how to start...well here it goes...Your story was wonderful! The way you lead up to each climax in every chapter is very smooth. I loved what you did when Rin was attacked by the wolf. But, the one thing that puzzles me is where did that speed come from? Was it from adrenaline or was it something else? It makes you wonder. I hope she was unconciously using or pulling the power from Tensaiga. Also, I like the way she's able to decide for herself that she will no longer rely on anyone but, herself. And, in chapter 7, I really enjoyed the battle between the lizard like youkai. But, I'm wondering what the blood of the demon do to her when its been mixed with her own. Also, since Sesshomaru revived Rin with Tensiga, shouldn't the sword tell him when she's in danger of dying? Maybe it does and he ignores it but then catches the scent of her blood on the wind. But, when he goes to investagate, her body is gone and so is her scent trail. Great story, I love the angst in it and i'm glad that it's not like the other Rin meets Sess, grows up and falls in love. The way you are writing it spices it up allot! Keep going and update as soon as you are able. I know that writing takes a while since I do have several of my own stories I'm working on. Good luck!
Lady Knight19 chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
I think the story is very intriguing, update as much as possible ASAP! please!
unknown beedee chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
aww...that's sad...but the story seems to be going pretty good so write more soon
Shiranai Yukino chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
wa.. dun let Rin die! update soon! you write really really well.. Rin/Sesshoumaru rocks!
Queen of the Faeries1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Brilliant. The paragraph that starts with "There would be a little human village", the battle with the lizard and the words in her head, "I love him but I don't need him", all of it brilliant. It's been a long time since I've read any of your writing (when are you updating Dream of Me?) and this sudden update just makes me miss it more.
just a reviewer chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
You are a total hypocrite. You clearly stated that your story is not This is not a typical Rin-is-human-Sess-is-demon-they-can’t-be-together-but-Sess-will-fall-in-love-anyways-yay!-the-end! Fic.

But, the whole first chapter was practically on how he could not love a human because of his 'noble bloodlines and other sort of crap'.

Your story is trash and it does not make plausible sense. Please discontinue it or at least try to be less pathetic
StoR angel in my heart chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE UPDATE, I LOVE HOW YOU PUT RIN AND SESSHOUMARU'S PLOT IN THE STORY ITS VERY CAPTURING,YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR,KEEP IT UP.
Hayal Nazim chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
It was good, but he better not be getting with little miss red head. I declair that Rin would be more pretty than that he cares for Rin more than that just noted woman. Really good, make a new chapter soon!
MyNameIs Rini chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
Very VERY good. You word this exquisitely and the events flow through perfectly. Not to mention you have a great story line. I sure hope you update soon because I want to know what happens next! i don like that new mate of sesshoumaru's. (whisper) she's evil...hehe
archlordangel chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
AGH! Cliffy! Finish or else! I want to see more Sesshoumaru (whom might I say you capture VERY WELL in your story!) And I want him to help out poor lil' Rin. WAH!
AVAN chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Wow! I am amazed!

The plot and conflicts are so fluid, it seems that each idea just flows naturally, it never seems to be forced, it mnakes the fanfic so much more enjoyable.

I have read several fanfics with similar idea as yours, rins grows up - sesshoumaru seems trouble from love alien efects on him - he pushes her away and so on, but yours is so well written than is probably the best I have read until now.

You are a great author! Keep it up!
evilesssieXpixie chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
please write more, if this is a though girl/girl power rin then i will not only like it i will love it! please please hurry up and write another chapter! i cant wait.
Evanescence chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
I love your story please band Evanescence rocks!
Blue-Lightning chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
AH Bad sesshomaru! BAD!

Anyhoo. I must compliment you on your flowing writing style...a lot of fanfics end up written choppy and fragmented...but this one is not. Woo!
Ghost Faerie chapter 6 . 10/29/2004
HUH! What's going to happen! GET RID OF AKAKO! RIN AND SESS FOREVER!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »