Reviews for Tears of Rain
viet.angel28 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
omg i luv it!it was so good dogg jod u r great hope u write more
D-Chan3 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Great Story! I hope that Rin's idea is to somehow turn herself into a demon. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Chelsfanfiction chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
another good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
LuneTigre chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Great storie! you are a brilliant writer! Keep it up and.. Update SOON or I'll sic my RABID SEA-MONKEYS on you! Mwhahahahahahahaha*cough*hahahahahaha*cough*ha...ha...*faint*
me chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
for some reason i was expecting some tragic suicide attenpt on rins part. . . i dont know why it just poped ito my head. . .
Chel Bel chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
I'm already totally attatched to this story and with every word I read I love it even more. Please update this soon, I'm DYING to see what happens! I'll be waiting _
Till Next!
~*~Chelsea~*~
Drisowen chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
*CRIES* so sad. please write more. if you don't, i will be sad forever...
Kathy chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Hm! Diffrent, most people have him just decide to make her his mate. However I allways wondered at that. After all he is very much against mixing blood of humans and youki. I like how you address this issue. Keep writing.
KeWlAzNeYeS chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
This story seems really good. I hope you finish it soon!:)
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Good story so far! Keep writing!
SessRin Fan chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! please continue with the story!
I chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
I love it
Chelsfanfiction chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
AW poor rin and i just bet sesshomaru is tore up inside, as he should be he's trying to hard not to be a hypocrite lol should be interesting to see how long it lasts. Putting this story on alert list, it's very interesting and good.
The Shadow chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
That was so sad! Poor Rin, you must continue this story is great.
Rin-chan chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Wut will happen to sweet Rin? u must complete this!
Rin-chan