Reviews for Tears of Rain
TatteredCrimson chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
I love this story, I really hope you know that. The way you word your sentences give each of them a different sort of strength. Goodness I love this story ;-;. It's so beautiful. *sigh* AND it's a Rin/Sess, which is always a big YES for me...Writing about the pairing is probably the most fun I've had in a long time :D. Because the couple is so tangible, you know what I mean? You can cut their tension, and their love is just am just blabbing now...sorry ):D. I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story! It should really have more reviews than it does...
(By the way, it's never 'anyways' [anyways isn't a -real- word], but always 'anyway'). :D Just so that you know myumyu~
~*W. Raamen*~
lyerial chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Oh! What an evil cliffhanger! I can't wait to find out what happens next. How will Sesshoumaru react to Rin's leaving? Where is she going? Update soon please!
KeWlAzNeYeS chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
This is such a sweet story. It kinda makes me want to cry. Great job on Sesshomaru's and Rin's emotions. Keep writing! :)
hhhakdajdkj chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
great story! please keep writting ! this is so good!
viet.angel28 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
omg i luv it!it was so good dogg jod u r great hope u write more
D-Chan3 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Great Story! I hope that Rin's idea is to somehow turn herself into a demon. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Chelsfanfiction chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
another good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
LuneTigre chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Great storie! you are a brilliant writer! Keep it up and.. Update SOON or I'll sic my RABID SEA-MONKEYS on you! Mwhahahahahahahaha*cough*hahahahahaha*cough*ha...ha...*faint*
me chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
for some reason i was expecting some tragic suicide attenpt on rins part. . . i dont know why it just poped ito my head. . .
Chel Bel chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
I'm already totally attatched to this story and with every word I read I love it even more. Please update this soon, I'm DYING to see what happens! I'll be waiting _
Till Next!
Drisowen chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
*CRIES* so sad. please write more. if you don't, i will be sad forever...
Kathy chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Hm! Diffrent, most people have him just decide to make her his mate. However I allways wondered at that. After all he is very much against mixing blood of humans and youki. I like how you address this issue. Keep writing.
KeWlAzNeYeS chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
This story seems really good. I hope you finish it soon!:)
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Good story so far! Keep writing!
SessRin Fan chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! please continue with the story!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »