Reviews for Tears of Rain
animefreek456 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
g2g bye i love ur awsome STORY
Chi Yagami chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
awesome story! I hope it comes to life again soon _
janiece chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
Wow that is all I have to say is, WOW you can really write a story. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I love this story, I was so mad at Sesshomaru when he wanted to get rid of Rin but it almost seemed like something he would do I hope not. well you did a very good job on this story

P.S. keep up the good work

:D
MayumiCrimson chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
hes a jerkface LMFAO
hello heartbreak chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Lovely story, with everyone staying in character. I hope you lift the hiatus soon! _
MyLamb chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
-stares in amazement- Your writing flows like the tears of the Raging River! Okay, maybe that's a little corny sounding, but it's true! I really enjoyed your writing, your word choice brings the characters out beautifully. Keep writing please! I love it all.
Eleytheria chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I really enjoyed the time I spent reading this. My sister told me to read it, and I'm glad I did. I'm not much of a Sesshomaru x Rin fan, but I might consider becoming one now. Lol. This fanfiction seems well thought-out and is very creative. I hope to see more soon.
RayGirl91 chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
O_O THERE IS MORE RIGHT? -Faints- this story made me laugh cry and curse. Which is weird, becuase I NEVER curse out loud. But that whole Sessh getting a mate thing was like "NO!" Where to start, where to start? First off, I'll write really crazed sentrences because I love this so much I can't really word it correctly. OMFG! THIS ROCKED THE SOCKS RIGHT OFF AMERICA! I thought House of the Moon was the best but this IS THE BEST! -dies- Just... WOW! Your characters are so IN character and so very deep and real. The descriptions are just right and you really know how to word things to make it perfect! Absolutely beautiful. You're an awesome author and I love you. -Glomps- I'm going to make everyone I know read this! IT'S JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME! GAH! I can't even begin describe how good it is... and I'm not light on this! I mean it! -Sobs- I love this. o_o
Ghost Flame chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
There are few stories that I keep circling back to to see if they have updated when it seems they have stopped intirely, yours is one of them. You have done someting so completey different and enchanting with the Sess/Rin pairing that I keep hoping against hope that you will continue with your unique, intresting story. They are both so in character, its amazing, especially as Sess is usually written out of character in Rin fics. I'm completely begging you to continue.
Fallenmiko chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
Defintely an awesome story! I just started reading it, and I was absorbed into it pretty fast,lol.

I wish you would continue with it very soon! It's been awhile since you updated it seems, judging from the date you last updated on this fic.

It's really wonderful and I hope you update as soon as you possibly can. I understand if you take awhile though, since we have other things going on in our lives besides constantly writing chapters to our stories, which is why I take my time as well. But I'd appreciate it, the sooner the better. ]

And one more thing, don't feel discouraged for lack of reviews or any other reasons, plenty of people are probably reading because your story is really nothing short of fantastic. They're just lazy, because I usually don't review unless I really find the story interesting. In your case, I was practically blown away.

I hope my review helps to encourage you at least a tiny little bit.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

FallenMiko
spinx chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
Why you little.*!

A

Why do you have to end it here?Do you want to give me a heartattack?

Come on write on!
HawkAngel XD chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
really good fic... ... you give the best to keep the esence of the characters untouched... that's good! please update soon!

HawkAngel
Shizukana-Toki chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY. Can't wait for the lemons... muhahahahah...Update plez~
Hero Worship chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
update soon!
svs chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
I like this update again soon!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »