Reviews for Lure of the Moon
TheBigBadWriter chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
So what gave you ideas on how to pull of Dru so well? I'm trying to write one myself but I'm having trouble, you do it so well so I figured I'd just ask.
TheBigBadWriter chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I liked it. - it was awesome, sad they were torn apart. Dru is so much fun3
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
I like it I would like to see a Sequel and if its not to much trouble a Xander/Kendra Fic
mizzt chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so hurry up please.. )
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Oh my, I love this!
cursedgirl chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) soo hurry up please!
Katspaw chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Well, I'm not sure how in character that is for Dru or Xander (I'd have to see how he is out of thrall), but I do like it. Good ending, and you really followed the format of the challenge.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Nuts.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
Dana, you made me cry. I guess there was no way Xander (unvamped) and Dru could be together, so this is the happiest possible ending. Good, good story, my dear Dana. I truly loved it.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
Whew! Thank goodness. I'm wondering who was the first to notice something was wrong. Oddly enough, your comment from Buffy about the "overworked" look would suggest that she actually had an inkling. That's not like her but maybe with having her head up Spanky's butt she's actually paying more attention to her friends. :)
TopQuark chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
interestin ..
a2zmom chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
As always, great and believable dialogue. I was convinced that Xander was going a meet a very sad end, now it looks like he'll be saved by the cavalry. If Dru hadn't wanted to keep him warm afor a few days, things would have been very different.
I always love your Dru - crazy but not stupid by any means and more than able to take care of herself. And I don't blame her for wanting to get even with Buffy, after all she's lost her entire family.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
One can't help but feel sorry for Xander. He's the only "normal" one in the group and nobody really seems to appreciate how he feels. I can understand being mesmerized by Drusilla, who has genuine feeling for him, too, even though she began this to get revenge on Buffy. This cannot end well, I fear. Good job, Dana! (BTW there's not a handsome expatriate American former evil lawyer anywhere around, is there? I can dream!)
Icey chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Not happy that Xander is under a spell, but I love X/Dru as a pairing and I look forward to see where you take it.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Xander & Drusilla-unusual, but you've made it work. I think you got inside both of their minds quite well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.