Reviews for Dumblebee or The Headmaster's Day
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
DUmbledore! We all love Dumbledore! :D

Keep it uyo!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
So thats how dumbledore knows everything, I like this creative and unusual idea, and it fits perfectly for him.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I've heard of the 'fly on the wall', but a BEE on the wall? Very amusing. I just finished reading an Evil!Dumbledore! fic so this was a nice breath of fresh air.
graup-hagrid chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
So, that is how Dumbledore knows everything!

Thanks for sharing this ficlet – it was fun to read, and I enjoyed the explanation of Dumbledore's method of handling discipline, and helping his charges.

Well done.
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I loved this. Seriously interesting, explains what a day in the life of Albus Dumbledore is like, and how he knows exactly what's going on. Really good stuff.
watt108 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
What a cute little story!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Short and sweet. _
mell5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Ah so thats how Albus knows everything! Nice little fic. Amusing too.
tall oaks chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I am always surprised that someone doesn't want all reviews of their stories.
This was very amusingly written and the wanderings of the Headmaster were most interesting. His little visits, thoughts of his professors and their teaching techniques was well done. It might have been intersting to have visited other professors we may not have yet been introduced to in canon such as the astronomy professor.
Do you suppose his staff is aware of his secret visits?
Very nicely done and thank you!
Jestana chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is cute. I especially like how Albus interrupted the snogging students. *grin* Very nicely done.
Phoenix Writer1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Neat idea! What a perfect way for our dear Albus to be (forgive the word choice there) in the know. A bee on the wall, as it were.
The idea of him strafing the snogging 6th years really amused me!