Reviews for The Angel and the Demon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE MORE RYU/CAMMY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN THE STREET FIGHTER 4 MOVIE, YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE CONNETION THAT RYU HAD WITH CAMMY WHEN SHE WAS PROTECTING HIM FROM S.I.N AND WHEN SHE GOT HURT FROM ! RYU GOT SO MAD AT VIPER THAT THE SATSUI NO HADOU UNLEASHED INSIDE HIM AND HE TRIED TO KILL VIPER! SO PLEASE FANS! PLEASE MAKE RYU/CAMMY FANFICS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT ANYONE CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYBODY!EVEN IF THAT PERSON DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON!
No Name chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
This is the only Ryu/Cammy fic on the site,make more chapters now!
Make more chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
You are taking far too long to update, it has been a month. STOP TORTURING US AND UPDATE NOW!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND PLEASE FINISH SOON.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
I REALY LIKE THIS STORY.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
GREAT START TO THE STORY.
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update! PLEASE!
Sony Love chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Oh, my. This is very creative for two things, it's a Ryu/Cam fic, and you've made Decapre her twin sister! Oh, I've gotta see more of this!
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
O_O update soon! This was awesome, now i am totally hooked, i have to know what happened! AHH!
Ghostwriter155 chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Hm...
PuckerUpSmile chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Dame i can belive it A cammy/Ryu fic neatO i can't wait for more chapters keep the good work up
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I think i'm in love! *_* You used my favorite guys! Vega and Ryu! My favorite chic is Chun Li, she's the only girl i play with in the games! Yeay! This was awesome! I had to babysit a load of rascals ad i came home ready to pass out but ur fic made me enegized, especially with the action scene towads the end! Update soon! This is awesome!
Greaver chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Damn, I liked dude. Few, spelling and grammatic errors but It's still pretty good.
kikoken chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh man things get weirder for me don't they? A Cammy/Ryu fanfic and its well written? Excellent so far. I have never seen a fic like that, you're absolutely right!
Update soon!
Ghostwriter155 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Ryu and Cammy? Interesting. I have a few things to point out though. Colonel Wolfman is the leader of Delta Red. I think you may have just mixed the different story lines up. Also it's not MI-6 its M-16, unless you've created your own organizaion with Wolfman as it's head. I really like this and you should continue writing it. It's very well written and fresh. If you want some help with Cammy stuff check out . I want to see more of this, so please don't think I was trying to trash your work.