Reviews for Pokemon Colosseum: Global Warning
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
AWESOME! Just like all the others! i like how your stories are all so original (Y)
Thunderstorm101 chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
I adore cliffhangers.

Favies!
kigaromaru chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
that was awesome! continue the fic! it took you, what three days to update one of them? i'll be back then i guess! keep up the good work!
Andreus of the fallen chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Hey. Remember me. I am sungoddragon. I finally had liitle homework so I could read the next part Of this amazing story. I find this story to have lots of potential and to have a very good storyline. I am going to get back to reading. If you have any more storys let me know. Email me at when you have made other storys. I don't care if there pokemon or not. It's better than what my teacher makes me read. I should be reviwing the next part very soon. See ya
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 6 . 4/23/2004
I SIMPLY LOVE THIS STORY!
TFRiD Queen chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
Ah, I love your fic! The first part was great! BTW, since you're using the names Silver and Red, could you tell us who they are? Like, is Red Ash or something? Thanks! Otherwise I kinda get confused... _
FYI, Earth Seal is an upgrade item in the game Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword. i.e. It can change classes, like a mage to a sage or archer to a sniper. Intereseting, no? Well, keep it up!
clueless97 chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
cliffhangers just make me want to read more! why did Kyogre call Seth Raykyoudon? is it like the combine names of Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon or something? cuz it kind of sound like it. i can't wait to see how things go on in Johto! update soon!
Zita chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I AM SO STUPID! (Bows and begs for forgiveness) I am an over-protective idiot. Although I liked the idea of Hoenn and such, I feel stupid now. I am also stoo confoozled for my own good. Eevil dark half of my brain...
coin operated boii chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
Wo! Kool! Please write more!
TFRiD Queen chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
Ahh! Steven's here! *cheers* He's so cool! I love your story!
Rambunctious Jamirus chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
I have to say, this an interesting story to say the least! I enjoyed the first and I'm enjoying the sequel. The imagery is quite nice and the plot twists with May hitting on Seth is quite unexpected.
Please do not let this Zita bring you down. Fact is, everyone takes ideas from someone else. Without Colosseum, this story wouldn't be possibly. Tweaking things and changing to one's own style makes it theirs, just like I could take Pikachu and give it a straight tail and call it mine. The only way a person is stealing ideas is copying the entire story word by word. If this is copying, then every single story except the at least ten first ones in every part of is copied.
Please don't let people get you down! Keep going, the majority loves it!
clueless97 chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
poor Seth. i hope he survives the fall and that his pokemon saves him. update soon!
Aoko-Kaito chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
It's a cool story. Keep up the good work!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
moremoremoremoremoreMORE!
Zita chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
I am easily provoked, incase you wondered. I am EXTREMELY defensive of my ideas, even if they are like this. The idea is similar. I really don't like it when I think someone is stealing, intentionally or not. Sorry, but I shall continue to hassle you. It is in my nature to defend the things I beleive are mine. I may not be able to stop you, but I can sure be a pain in the neck if I want!
~Zita
(Although I am glad you liked The Cleansing of the World. I am confusing myself now, both angry and grateful. Stupid brain...)