Reviews for The Fight of a Bumblebee
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Glinda chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hey Mel!

Ok..so its not quite a food parcel but i thought a review would cheer u up no end! I'm rather intrigued and impressed! I would imagine that, yes, prophesies are rather difficult to write...tried and failed myself on that count! Just goes to prove that you *can* write stuff other than humour that's actually good! Fabulous!

Smiles Glinda :) x

PS...Talking of genre hybridity (!) expect a lil humour fic in ur inbox sometime this week to perk u up! Lets just say you're not the only one who's mother's on a food kick!
mell5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow I love the idea of Grindewald becoming the dar forest. Very inventive.
Hedwiggie chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Magic. Nice work, H, as always x
Akadia chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I really love this story, it's indeedly interesting... I'd love to read chaoter 2!
And am I the only one who is peeved at Sirius being killed off by the woman who's richer than the queen... *pouts*
Ai Akadia
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I liked that a lot. That was really good.
ValerianCorvidae chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very nice. I enjoyed this. I would have like to seen more of the battle between Dumbledore and Deitrich, though. To go from "I knew I was the one" to Deitrich's death seemed to em to be anti-climactic. How did Dumbledore know that he was the One? What happened between June and April?
TigerLily713 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
O, that was really good. I love history and I am so impressed with how you have combined the muggle world with the wizarding world. Very well done! Lily