Reviews for Team Possible
Menalippe Nemesis chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
Night minutes starting at seven. Whoo, yeah... So Drakken though. I don't know why that was so funny, but it was. Dang homie, this fic is keeping me rather amused. Which says something.
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
cool, sounds good do far keep it up!
Spice of Life chapter 10 . 6/11/2004
Another great chapter-update soon!
falfurrian chapter 9 . 6/11/2004
Great story. I love the little voices. Keep up the good work.
Spice of Life chapter 9 . 6/11/2004
Great chapter...I loved the, "So Ron, how do you like your lotion?" I would write more, but my nails are wet, so it's hard to type. Update again very soon!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 9 . 6/11/2004
I'm looking forward to see where this Tara-angle is going. Nice chapter - the part when Ron's parents mixed up Monique's name is classic "parental-style" Looking forward to chapter 10!
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
Brick's gay...wow. Oh yes, and the thing with Ron? Soo wrong...Update again soon!
Spice Of Life chapter 7 . 6/9/2004
Hehe, I like Monique's reaction to the, "Steel Cage" thing. Hmm, where have I heard that one before? :p
Kat chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
Brick Flagg is SO not gay. He's not cool enough. He's not even partially cool. Definitely not gay. And why was Ron 'disgusted' at the thought of boys? I think SOMEONE is a little homophobic.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
hehe, "Brick is gay" I love that concept. Nice chapter, I'm looking forward to see what Drakken will do next. Hope the next chapter comes soon... uhm, no pun intended?
Lonestarr chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Oh...my...God. I read the story yesterday and thought it was good, but I just *had* to respond after this new chapter. That was...unusual.

Also, I have a bad feeling about who the inside man is. My question: what could they possibly have to gain from this arrangement?
fudje chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Dude, that is sick, and wrong, and...

Exactly what was coming (free punnes! While stocks last!).

This one interests me. I can believe Ron dreaming like that. I can believe him thinking like that.

I can believe Kim being that dense about it, too.

I wish I could keep my characters that far from and yet close to themselves. You're good.

Thanks for your kind review, BTW :) Some of your questions are answered in the story.

(This place needs a PM system. Surriusly.)
Menalippe Nemesis chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
That was mad funny; I can't wait to see where this is going. You've got skills with keeping the characters, well, in character. Keep it up and *update*. Please...
vanishedanddeleted chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Oh, so that's what a guy does with 5 bottles of lotion... :S

Nice work, although the chapter seemed a little on the shorter side, I'm looking forward to Ron and Kim's 'conversation'
cyscoe chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
You never cease to entertain me. I'm waiting with baited breathe for the next installment.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »