Reviews for Team Possible
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 36 . 3/3/2005
That was uncanny, lol...I just decided to re-read this whole thing last week! Good thing I did, lol. Well, can't wait to see the rest! Love it!
continental-line chapter 36 . 9/6/2004
I hope that KP can leave well enough alone if Ron and Tara really like each other.

Endigo Master chapter 36 . 9/6/2004
Nice chapter. Anticipating the next.
Mr. Elliot chapter 36 . 9/4/2004
Excellent chapter.

The Bonnie scene and Dr. P scene were both extremely funny.

Can't wait for the next one.
xayne chapter 35 . 8/30/2004
So far, I have enjoyed your fic. I'm totally caught up in the action, and I hope you update soon.

I really enjoy the dialogue between Ron and his subconscious. It's occasionally crass, but rather humorous. You've done some rather humourous things with the character of Bonnie as well, and you've nailed the Drakken/Shego dynamic. Well done on all of those fronts.

That said, Kim seems a little out of character in your fic. I expected more confidence and energy out of her. I am baffled by how she holds such intense feelings for Andrew and Ron simulataneously. Likewise, Ron seems completely enamored by both Kim and Tara, and I don't understand that. I guess that's the monogamist principle speaking, and it just isn't oeprating in this fic.

Anyway, good work and keep writing.
Billsmith chapter 35 . 8/29/2004
Funny chapter.
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 35 . 8/29/2004
brilliant! can't wait for the next! _
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 35 . 8/28/2004
Heh, my friend splashed water on me before at a car waed dramatically yelling, "I'm melting! I'M MELTING!"

Eh, funness...update again very soon!
continental-line chapter 35 . 8/28/2004
Personaly, I think that the Tara/Ron match-up is kind of sweet. (This from a 54 year old man working in a shipyard!) Kim is acting more like a witch (like Bonnie) than a true best friend. Please explane why Monique is acting like she is?

Go-Colts chapter 35 . 8/28/2004
Excellent. Ron/Tara is so nice.
Mr. Elliot chapter 35 . 8/28/2004
Absolutely excellent chapter. More fun with Tara and Ron, yay!

The Kim and Ron scene was great as well.

I'm still laughing over those Author's Notes.

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one (which goes for both this story and Ron Millionaire).
eckles chapter 35 . 8/28/2004
Good chapter :-)
continental-line chapter 34 . 8/27/2004
This is a first, Tara is something other than an airhead. Kim is NOT showing her best side. Dr. Drakken and Shego are true to form. Monique, I am SO disappointed in you! In this tale I find myself wanting Tara and Ron to get together, they seem to make a better match than the usual Kim and Ron. (I never could see a relationship there.)

Billsmith chapter 34 . 8/26/2004
You seem to be really busy so I won't push you for an update... but gosh! It's killing me man! What a good story.
Mr. Elliot chapter 34 . 8/26/2004
Ah, Ron/Tara fluff. Gotta love it.

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one.
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »