Reviews for Team Possible
falfurrian chapter 34 . 8/26/2004
Still going strong!
eckles chapter 34 . 8/26/2004
Sweet and very, very, VERY Short! Please don't stay away from this series too long.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
Two of the funniest lines I have read in a really, really long time were in this one chapter.

When Ron finally gave into the "little voice" telling it: 'Got that right' rather than 'Shut up' was brilliant. AND later when he was talking to Tara about Kim's gift: 'I am... lotion'

I really liked the breaks in-between the Ron/Tara story when we got to see what Kim was writing in her diary. That was cool (and insightful).

Totally looking forward to the next installment :D
vanishedanddeleted chapter 33 . 8/22/2004

Totally looking forward to the next installment :D
Steve-Otaku chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
Great story...my own mall has an Aladdin's Castle, but the DDR nuts always take over it.

Keep it up!
Billsmith chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
I don't know whether to want Ron to go out with Kim or with Tara! I'm so confused.
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
Yum...Peach Jasmine Fusion, that sounds good _

I tried one of DQ/Orange Julius's new smoothies at the mall...Big Blue Twist, or something like that...and I couldn't stop drinking it. I got the hugest brain freeze ever, but it was so good...mhmm. :)

Anyway, great chapter, update again very soon!
Go-Colts chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
Good chapter. Tara/Ron is getting better and better. I hope it stays that way. Update soon!
Mr. Elliot chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
All-around excellent chapter. I'm still smirking over Bonnie's (albeit short) scene.

Can't wait for the next one.
eckles chapter 33 . 8/22/2004
A very sweet chapter between Ron and Tara. Looking forward to reading more :-)
eckles chapter 32 . 8/22/2004
Totally cool :-)
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 32 . 8/21/2004
I have a word for Bonnie, but I won't use it. :) Update again very soon!
Go-Colts chapter 32 . 8/21/2004
Excellent; I haven't had time to review lately, but I have been reading this story. I like how you keep everyone in character and don't exaggerate stereotypical qualities. It's more of a "ease-in" story instead of one that's spontaneous. Keep up the good work.

Ron/Tara please.
Mr. Elliot chapter 32 . 8/21/2004
Excellent chapter!

Mr. Stoppable's line had me cracking up. And the ending had me smirking slightly.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

P.s. Habs forever.
falfurrian chapter 32 . 8/21/2004
Thanks for another great chapter!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »