Reviews for Team Possible
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 32 . 8/21/2004
wicked chap! can't wait for an update!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 32 . 8/20/2004
When Tara picked up the phone, I died laughing... and soon enough, when I got to Ron's father's reaction, I laughed further still. His dad reminds me of the one from American Pie; the well-meaning kind that just makes things awkward for everyone. It adds interesting dynamics to the story though, and you've done a good job of turning him into something other than a cardboard character.

Bonnie is just a slut, but I really want to see how this plan of hers works out... or fails :)

Your teaser for Kim's diary was just mean. The one outlet that would have truly shown what she was thinking just ended in '...' and I hope we can see what the finished product ends up being.

Finally, nice touch on the Leafs reference. That was Awesome!
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 31 . 8/20/2004
Heh, great chapter, update again soon!
Mr. Elliot chapter 31 . 8/19/2004
I'm in agreement with Logtar here. Wade is a definitely underhanded.

I caught the Police reference (my first one, this calls for celebration).

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one.
falfurrian chapter 31 . 8/19/2004
Another great chapter! I am really enjoying the short chapters and frequent updates.
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 31 . 8/18/2004
u like the police? their a v. good band! great chap!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 31 . 8/18/2004
Wade is quite the sneaky little computer wiz. I can't wait to see how Bonnie's plan is going to play out. Good Work
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 30 . 8/18/2004
interesting chap! keep it up!
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
Hehe, although the truth ray's already been done, I love it anyway. :) Update again very soon!
Coolio chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
More! MORE! Great story. Keep it up.
eckles chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
Very nice and sweet chapter
falfurrian chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
Truth ray. Well I see possibilities with that! Update soon.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
Kewl chapter - Drakken's Truth-Ray is sure to cause some serious ruckus... I like that :p
Mr. Elliot chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
Great chapter. Drakken sure loves to use those truth rays. His insane "Przzat bzap" thing was quite hilarious.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 29 . 8/17/2004
Well done. I'm really looking forward to Ron and Tara's next conversation. I'm glad Tara had the foresight to see Bonnie's apology wasn't real. Great chapter!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »