Reviews for Long time, No see
NG chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Great.
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Interesting fic I just luv how you made Jack in the past's personality seem so rebelious. That definitely sounds like Jack to me.
~FantasyChick
SamLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
*Luv* it! *So* funny; I really loved the S/J flirting going on! LOL.
SamLover ;o)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh yes, it was funny, don't you worry! Jack's ongoing internal monologue was funny in itself but what he thought combined with what he actually *said* was frequently priceless. I also thought you did Teal'c very well, the MacGyver-hair joke was very funny and the continual references to saving the world were also great.
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That was so good, I loved seeing Jack in this situation and especially the bit with the kids at the end.
Alys chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I loved it...especially the little interlude with Jack and Sam outside the gym. I always enjoy stories showing that they weren't always SG1, and even kids once.
Mystic Vixen chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That was good! When Jack was thinking it got a little boring. I didn't know that he thought that much. My friend thinks:
Hey! This is the friend. Now, when I think it was very sexy, when you sublimenly mentioned Jack giving a sensual massage to Carter, the story might have been more exciting if
a: they were naked
b: if they were in an orgy
c: or ignore the top and PUT THEM IN A FREAKIN' BATTLE! NOT A HIGH SCHOOL RENIOUN!
blackfox1 again.
Ignore him. He is a little insane at the moment. Heck he always is. Anyway, It might have been better for a battle or something excitin like that. I also have stories up and I am working on my own Stargate SG-1 story. R&R
lexa chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
aw that was cute... i love high school reunion stories... hey maybe you could do another one where Daniel has to go to a reunion... sorta even the playing field with him and jack - give jack something mroe to bother him about...
anyways great story!
Gumnut chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Mara Jade, I loved this. Light, funny, facets of Jack. The interplay between the team was great and I particularly loved the way you used Teal'c's eyebrow.
The use of Kinsey as an icebreaker was brilliant. And I loved the fact that Daniel, most likely stirring Jack something chronic, couldn't remember the Colonel's name correctly.
Oh, and how you managed to deny Jack an excuse to get out of the whole thing was well executed :D
I also enjoyed seeing the action via Jack's thoughts. Many a smile.
Okay, enough rambling, let me just say, okay where's the next one? :D
Nutty
(off to poke around your other fics :D)
Coz chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I thought it was really funny, totally in character! Loved the Daniel's dodgy memories bits!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Great story.
Ussshorty chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Hi, i thought this was greatand it is really funny. I especially like the bit where Kinsey's brought up and Daniel remembering the arm wrestling.
Anyway well done.
Luv Kat x
Teri chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hey, I liked it. I thought it was very funny. Poor Jack :D
Gimli2003 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Loved it, especially Jacks interior monologue; some of that was priceless.
happy molecule chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
hehehe...that was pretty cool :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »