Reviews for The Phantom's Mask
02bher chapter 40 . 8/9/2008
Lovely ending! Bravo!
02bher chapter 18 . 8/9/2008
Erik had looked hesitant about something. He rarely wore that look. She was too tired to think more deeply into it.

Is this while she is dreaming or awake? I get confused when she sees and when she is blind Lol!

“You did not say much when I left this afternoon,” She was staring at her hands.

How can she see her hands? Or is she dreaming of seeing?
02bher chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
This was so touching a chapter. The thought of a little boy at the mercy of such heartless people. Very well done!
02bher chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Oh he remains bitter even to her! But how did she get across the lake? Boy if his Christine was still alive she would make him pay for being so cruel to her granddaughter..maybe she should come back as a ghost and haunt him! great chapter!
02bher chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I really like the story so far it is touching. There is one question though

(My grandmother always got a faraway look in her eye when she told me the stories of when she was a singer at the old Opera House. Of the treachery and deceit of her teacher otherwise known as the Phantom of the Opera,”)

I thought that she was blind so how did she know about Christine's "faraway look?" Good story though and I will continue to read the other chapters!
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 34 . 1/8/2008
If you're going by Gerard Butler's eyes, then actually, his eyes are green. They simply appear blue in certain lighting especially on camera.
Mizamour chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
O, beautiful! I like the song, great reprise of Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - I like how you use your own songs as well as those in the musical. Some writers seem to feel limited to those in the musical, like those were the only songs the characters would know... but this is a great balance! I like it!
Mizamour chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Oh wow...that was so good...oh, so sad, little Erik... :( Great writing!
Mizamour chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
I love it! I like Christina, she's not a Sue... this is good!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
O, I like this!
des ires chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
again its me! so this phantom is the Micheal Crawford? it is? roses for you ! hell i am so happy...roses for you all! for all who KNOW that if you write a fic on the musicul verson he IS the phantom.
des ires chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
i know you many not read your reviews on this story, but i cann't help it. i love how you made Erik's voice twist like that and butcher that song. has a nice melodey but i still hate it.
Lexy chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
I am not sure but I thought he was disfigured on his right side not his left. Beautiful story.
Hellena Angelique Dantes chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
i really feel stupid now. sorry you have to put up with idiots like me. just curious. how do you reply to these? i am new to this so forgive my ignorance. get me at tracilynn and do you know what is up with the favorites lists?

i try to get to,for example, your favorite authors or stories list and i can't. do you know what's going on?
Hellena Angelique Dantes chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
i just started your story and was curious about some things. would erik be really old after forty yeaars or is there something special or magical that only happens in fanfiction that kept him from aging? and when you say christina "sees" this or that is she blind or what? i like where this could be going but these are just a few things i was curious about.