Reviews for I'll Bleed myself Dry For You
odalys-ortiz chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I would like your muse to come back because you have to great M/L stories that I would love to see some updates too. Pretty please_
odalys-ortiz chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I just love the banter between them. It just keeps getting me that they could be so compatible with each other just because they know how to talk to one another. I just love that. It makes them more perfect for each. Great job_
odalys-ortiz chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I'm glad that they managed to get her out of the hospital without anyone asking questions. I hope that Max will be alright_
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Oh man, sometimes Bling is just not that reliable. Especially when he's getting his own distractions. LOL. Great job_
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I love how this is going so far. Nice work with putting a bit of the dialogue from BBWW. I did love that episode a ton. Can't wait to continue with the next chapter_
jfg207 chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Great.. Keep going since Max stomach got settled.. On with the show.

GingerSnap chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
Okay, I'm not gonna nag. If you could write - you would write.

Thank you anyway for the good story and who knows - your muse could come sneaking back. It happens.

Good Luck.
Alicia chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
I really like your fic. Are u going to update soon?
Bigbird2 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Please update soon... exams are finished arent they?
GingerSnap chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
Hope you had a Happy New Year and made a resolution to finish your stories.

Still checking everyday for new chapters.
maggieann452 chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
hiya, it was my birthday today (5th) and finding this great story was a fab present, cant wait for more...maggieann452
huntress k chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Great M/L fluff in this chapter I loved it

Please update soon!
Hopeful Scribbler chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Wow, this story is awesome, you are the first author that I have read that was actually able to make a romance that still portrays Max and Logan within their realy character anf personality...

idlehands452 chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
wow bout time... excellent job on this, it was hot, i really enjoyed it. looking forward to more..and soon, no more of those several month waits. alright, how about i promise to update my story in a timely fashion if you do the same...huh? yeah i know it'll never work...keep up the great work and update soon!
PeachyKeen chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Great, great chapter. That should keep us all happy for a while. Just don't forget us.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »