Reviews for The Beauty and the Beast
Ms. Kitty De Noir chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hey, it has been already two years and maybe you have forgotten this story but I wanted to tell you that this is a wonderful story that is in huge need to be continued. I loved every word of it and I really do hope you haven't forgotten this because I hope to read more of it. Please, continue.
filteredlight chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Hey, I'm not a huge fan of HP fanfics, but this is interesting and well-written. keep it up!
MistressTeacup chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Absoballylutely brilliant I am most definately going to be waiting for the next chapter. I like how you made it in first person, it's going to be fun but awesome. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! *hurridly checks all boxes below reviewer thing*
First class depression chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i love this storyline and i really want you to write more, pleze? i'll give you chocolate, lots of chocolate, pleeze say ur easily won over b/c that would just be cool b/c i'd offer you chocolate and get an AMAZING story in return
JB-LIRIMAER chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
ARE YOU CRAZY! ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING NOT CARRYING THIS ON?
You have to carry this on, it's amazing. I hope you do carry it on, and I'll be waiting for you to update it.
JB-LIRIMAER
Sam chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
you should totaly keep going, i love the way it's like a fary tale, it's so diffrent, yet really good.
prexus chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
cute!
Karamel06 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hey very nice wish to see more soon and more on dealing with it!
Bon Bon chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I like it amanda...is this what u do when u dont come to school? huh? and u never answer me on yahoo messenger! whats up with that? oh well deff continue but PLEASE dont forget about ur other story!
ALways and Forever,