Reviews for Forever: An Eternity
Failisse chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Hoping this will be updated soon...
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! YEARS! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!

Now I want you to listen to my instructions VERY carefully and follow them. Watch Gundam Wing Endless Walts, in subtitles on Youtube. com

Go to Mangafox. com and read the manga for Sailor Moon.

Now reread your FAVORITE gundamwing/sailormoon story.

Now REREAD your story.

I promise, afterall of that you will be inspired and you will update and if anything else, I am at your beck and call. We need more writers back in the gundam wing/sailor moon section. We need updates and finished stories. This is me begging you. Your story is amazing and deserves to be finished. Please do all of the above and PM me if you need my help otherwise I hope to see an update within the month.
Crispywheat chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
It would be awesome if you decided to finish this story, especially so we could see where Chaos was hiding. You also have an eye for detail.
Krissy chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
XD I love this story. This is the second time I read this and it surprised me how suspenseful and engaging this story is, especially as a second read. I'm just disappointed this story isn't finished because it's so good. (
Kylana chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
So good! A little slow to start but it's building up and I hope you decide to pick it up again :D
Infinite Tenshi chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
Hi! Wow it's been a while since I've been here. so sad this community is no longer as alive as it used to be :( I randomly decided to go all nostalgic and found this amazing story. I'm so in love with this story right now, it's unreal - your writing has really developed so wonderfully since the first time I read your stories back like almost a decade ago (WOW!). I know you're not one to not finish your stories so please finish this one - I need more! haha

-Infinite Tenshi (omg so long since i've signed anything with this name lol)
duo s luvergurl chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
I just wanted to say that I truly find your story very well written and entertaining. I also hope to be able to read more... So here's to crossing my fingers in hope that you will update again and soon. Thankyou for a great story to read and follow.
MoonBunni02 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Haha, oh wow. On a whim a few nights ago I decided to go looking for Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing crossovers (a weakness of mine it seems) and some how or another I stumbled upon this story.

Your name looked familiar even as I clicked the link to open it and I have just spent a whole day rereading this fanfiction. Turns out I'd read this years ago on my old account (Reily Yuy) and you had updated long since I had last read!

I'm finding that even as old as this fic is to me I have not lost my love for it and what you've added since then has made me love it all the more. I know it's been about a year since your last update, and that real life can become hectic, but I do hope that you plan to finish this at some point!

I love your writing and whatever you seem to have planned for this has really captivated my interests once more.

I thank you so much for a wonderful read!

-May the love of the world bring you your dreams!
angel313 chapter 21 . 10/20/2009
Please finish this one. It is really good and I hope that you have not forgotten about it.
chibi moon baby chapter 21 . 7/2/2009
this is so good. please update again soon!
Foxluna chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
wow great chapter... cant wait for the next one soon!
Foxluna chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
really great chapter. it's sad tho that sum can't be together but hopefuly thing's turn out great.
Foxluna chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i would lik to get ur site thing then. if u decide to pull all of ur's off. ur stories are amazing! i love them! so please send ur site thing so i can just go there and reading these amazing stories please?

please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
Shadowchild89 chapter 21 . 12/31/2008
OMG! This story is fantastic. There are novels I've read that aren't constructed, or written, as well as this one. Wow. The only thing is you sometimes forget details you have already set down in previous chapters. For example, you said Trowa and Cathy were siblings and that Quatre is going to propose to Cathy. However, in one of the later chapters, you said that Cathy was Trowa's girlfriend. It's not big things, but still something to look for. Please update this soon. I understand you are probably busy, but this is a story that does not deserve to be kept waiting. Thank you very much for writing and posting this, (multiple times, if my understanding is correct.) :)

Your now devoted fan, (lol :) )

Shadow
Lilaclight chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
Hiya Vixen! Another great addition to an awesome fanfic. Think you'll make our Christmas and have another chapter out before the New Year?